Late Nov- Season Colorado Cow Hunt?

crcountry

Hello MM members-
Is there such thing as private ranchers that offer high success cow elk hunts to thin their herd for $500-1000? Preferably a private ranch situation where the landowner is personally collecting the trespass fee and pointing us in the right direction? I'm reluctant to pay an outfitter when the property has been beat down from Sept 1-Nov-10. There must be landowners that have surplus cows interested in trespass hunters?
Any suggestions or endorsements?
Thxs-
Chris

Most I know want double your high end, which is ridiculous IMO. Good luck, hope you find a spot!

Yeah,I saw that H&H in meeker runs high % cow hunts....for $2500!! They've cut my elk in the past, didn't know they were doing guided hunts. I'm sure they run a decent outfit....but $2500!! It is guided with room though. I think I'll grab a cow tag on the leftover list and go get one.
Thxs

Your question made me curious as I have similar hunting projects to daydream about...I see where Black Elk
Outfitters of Fort Collins claims to have cow elk hunts For$650.I cannot vouch for them at all but it might be a trail that leads to the right hunt...good luck..hth

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom