LE Elk & Zion Sheep!!!!!!!!!!

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
WHAAAHOOOOOOOOOO

It is going to be a great fall! My brother just got hit for his Fishlake Early Rifle Elk tag.......and my uncle just got hit for Zion Desert Sheep!!!!!! SWEET!

Looks like I just need to schedule the entire month of September off right now as we are going to be doing some SWEET hunting this fall.

Start off by killing a great Desert Sheep on Zion.....and then head to Fishlake to kill a Monster bull......Going to be a LONG summer waiting for the hunts to get here!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sweet FLEH good luck on the hunts! I just turned in my vacation for the month of Sept. myself. 2nd - 28th I can't wait:)

He had 16 points for the sheep....saving up for a rainy day...and that rainy day came when they opened up the Zion unit!!!

Gonna be a GREAT hunt that is for sure!

Sweet FLEH! Do they need an extra spotter? :)
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You know I live here and don't even no where the sheep are on that Zion unit ? Do you have a place to stay for that fishlake hunt ? Good luck sounds like a great time !

Yea Jim...the elk tag was a nice little surprise..but we will take it. We will go kill a MONSTER ram and then chase some elk.

John....we just happen to have a nice little cabin that is just about complete!!! Make sure you stop by if you are up this way this summer!

Is the floor done ? Last time I was by you guys were sheet rocking. If I stop by do I need to bring my tools ?

That is great news!
Good luck on the Sheep. The Zions is a great area, it should be a fun fun hunt.
Let me know when you go scouting, we may bump into each other.

Good luck!!

Mike

John....everything is done but the Carpet and the Appliances. We are just waiting for the snow to melt enough to get a truck close enough to unload. Then railings on Deck and a couple sets of stairs up to the deck and we are DONE!

There will always be work though....so bring your tools...hahaha

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom