Lee Livingston

BPKHunter

Very Active Member
I have not hunted with Lee, my wife and I did pick up a 4 day summer pack trip with some great fishing up the S Fork of the Shoshone River a few weeks ago.

What I liked about Lee, is despite knowing we bought our trip through a FNAWS banquet and my obvious love of hunting, he did not sell me on buying his hunts. He tought me a bunch about the area, packing with horses, difference between mules and horses for hunting, etc. He seems very knowledgeable.

His camp, 18 mi from traihead in the Washakie Wilderness, was phenomenal. Cook was unbelievable. 15 year old daughter was a wrangler and it was nice having a family environment.

Anyway, he seemed like a very good guy, and someone you could count on. He must be well respected as he is a county commissioner. Also, my wife had to leave a day early for a business trip, so Lee arranged to have someone ride all the way in just to take us out early. This couple was his ex-wife and her husband, the Sheriff(not deputy) of Park County, who actually guides some for Lee. Seems very stand-up.

Take it for what it's worth, if you are considering a true wilderness trip in remote country then put Lee on your list. I'm typically a DIY type and have never hired a guide, but at my age am considering it.

PS The fishing was outstanding. Amazing how critters not use to humans are so much easier to catch.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom