lens cleaning

A little breath fog and the inside of a clean t-shirt still works best :)

Cheers,
Pete

A lens blower/brush and lens cloth...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I'd start with the blower and camelhair brush to get any particulates off, then use lens tissue wet (not just dampened) with lens cleaner fuid, and then finish with one of the packaged lens wipes.

I'm leary of using the suede end of a lens pen to grind in any unseen particles on the lens or pen.

You are welcome to visit my Photo Gallery here http://www.plateaulightphotography.com/
The-Wave-9-15-10edited_210.jpg

You should always protect your lens by purchasing a good UV (or other type ) filter. That will ensure your real lens is never scratched or damaged.

TRH

never wait till the water droplet dries . . . the mark it leaves will damage the coatings and that is NOT fixable . . .

www.tonybynum.com

"Roadless areas, in general, represent some of the best fish and wildlife habitat on public lands. The bad news is that there is nothing positive about a road where fish and wildlife habitat are concerned -- absolutely nothing." (B&C Professor, Jack Ward Thomas, Fair Chase, Fall 2005, p.10).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom