Lesnar v. Valasquez - UFC 121

Feleno

Long Time Member
Good fight card on Saturday. I'm a Lesnar fan but I don't have a good feeling about this match up for some reason. Who else is watching?

Well I've NEVER been a Lesnar fan but I will be this weekend!

I don't think you have much to worry about Feleno, Lesnar will whip him! Did you see the interview where Brock said after he gets done beating his azz he will drink a Corona and eat a burrito to honor Cain's hispanic heritage? LMAO at that!

Complete
I've seen a bunch of the pre-fight stuff but hadn't seen that interview. Thats classic!! Hope you are right.

I like Cain, but he simply is not big enough to keep Lesnar from bull-dogging him to the mat and pounding him to death. My money's on Lesnar in the first round.

Cain got power and if he catches Brock, But if Cain lets Brock take him down he is in for a short fight, But a good payday.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

He has no chance Lesnar is to big strong and tough. Shane Carwin gave Lesnar the toughest fight hes had. I dont no if Brock will be beat for a long time. the guys a tank.He always gets better to

Velasquez will be able to stay away from Lesnar better than any other heavy weight. Brock will have a hard time taking him down. Cain will pick Lesnar apart on the feet. I DO think that Lesnar will get him down, but it may not be in the first round. This fight ends with Lesnar on top but he will be a bit swollen. I'll be at a halloween party so I won't be watching. :(

Steve
T&A Inspector

I would like to see some WHITE PRIDE saturday night and see Brock win.....MMA Weekly is picking Cain so is Randy Couture.

I like Lesnar because he's a big time hunter...I think he will dominate the fight.
I'm excited for Tito Ortiz Vs Matt Hamill. I hope Hamill KO's Ortiz. I can't stand Tito Ortiz after he backed out of the boxing match with Dana White.... Its kind of cool that they are fighting each other, after all Tito was Matts coach on T.U.F.

Brock by stoppage in round ONE.

Anyone else see Hardy get KTFO'd last week? Condit is a stud.

Oh, and speaking of Britts getting the reset button hit, this picture is cool....

79957.jpg

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

I want Cain to win, but I think his size will be a big issue. If he can stay away, I thnk he has a chance of knocking him out, but if Brock gets a hold of him, he could be in trouble. Am I the only one that thinks it's kind of messed up that he has "Brown Pride" tattoo'd on his chest? Do you think the UFC would let someone that had "White Pride" tattoo'd fight? It's not a big deal, I just get tired of different standards being applied to different races.

The UFC says if Cain wins he will be the first Mexican heavyweight champ , what about Ricco Rodriguze? he was the first Mexican HW champ. Stupid thing is their both American. It's just the UFC putting fuel on the fire. Where's Brocks Family from Sweden or Denmark??? that would make him the first Swedish HW champion of the world. Hype..... some shti is just stupid. Im sure if Brock had White Pride inked on his chest he would'nt be fighting in the UFC. I want to see a great fight!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-10 AT 11:32AM (MST)[p]I will watch it on TV in about 6 months to a year.

I will have slept since then, so I will not remember who won.

I'll be just as happy as those paying $50 to see it (or whatever it costs) and if it is a crap fight I will turn it off and not feel like I got to watch it because I paid extra for it.

>Brock by stoppage in round ONE.
>
>
>Anyone else see Hardy get KTFO'd
>last week? Condit is a
>stud.
>
>Oh, and speaking of Britts getting
>the reset button hit, this
>picture is cool....
>
>
79957.jpg

>
>
>
>-----------------------------------------------
>http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

I have that fight saved on the DVR and still watch it occasionally. Best moment in MMA history, IMO! I absolutely hate Pissping!

If Carwin couldn't knock Brock out after the shots he landed on him, I dont think Cain has a chance in hell of doing it...

Lesnar first round, ref will stop the fight.

I've never seen the picture of Bisping. Hilarious! Hendo cracked him in a bad way. I'm surprised Bispings head didn't keep going around in a circle after being hit that hard. That knock out was almost as good as Rashad knocking out Salmon with the headkick.

Steve
T&A Inspector

My boy wanted me to post this up. Him with Cain. We dont care who wins, we just want a re-match of Carwin and Brock.

8071ufc_expo_day_2_126.jpg

Well my boy wants to make his pick afterall. Cain by KO. Round 2. But if Brock can get him down and keep him down, Brock in rond 1!.

Brock is a typical bully. Poke hime in the nose and that takes all his mojo away! Really needs to work on defense, I guess nobody told him there is allways someone out there that can kick your ass.

Wife and I were driving past the Honda Center last night and I was thinking it would have been great to have had a ticket for this one. Short fight for Lesnar but some good prelems.

REFRESH THE RED LETTERS BELOW......I JUST WATCHED THE WHOLE FIGHT. BROCK GOT HIS LEFT UNDER EYE OPENED UP....BIG BLOODY GASH. CAIN IS A TUFF CAT................YD.

??ndale! ?Viva el mexicano Vel?zquez!

2281mexican-flag.jpg

"Mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida arrodillado" - Emiliano Zapata

"La tierra volver? a quienes la trabajan con sus manos". - Emiliano Zapata

"Entre los individuos como entre las naciones, el respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz.)? - Benito Juarez

HOMIE......WHATS UP BRO.........WHATS WITH THE "UNINSURED MOTORIST FLAG". WE THOUGHT YOU LEFT THE MM SITE.....WELCOME BACK.............YD.

>??ndale! ?Viva el mexicano Vel?zquez!
>
>
>
2281mexican-flag.jpg

>
>"Mejor morir de pie que vivir
>toda una vida arrodillado" -
>Emiliano Zapata
>
>"La tierra volver? a quienes la
>trabajan con sus manos". -
>Emiliano Zapata
>
>"Entre los individuos como entre las
>naciones, el respeto al derecho
>ajeno es la paz.)? -
>Benito Juarez

i cant help but notice the 2nd to the last word is "bean"ito. hmmm.....

>
> HOMIE......WHATS UP BRO.........WHATS WITH
>THE "UNINSURED MOTORIST FLAG".
> WE THOUGHT YOU
>LEFT THE MM SITE.....WELCOME BACK.............YD.
>

ha ha ha.... now thats funny...

Homie! I was busy eating crow about my pick of Lesnar, but I think I'll have a taco instead in honor of Brown Pride!
NOT!!!

Funny Robb

LAST EDITED ON Oct-29-10 AT 06:21AM (MST)[p]>yeah, mexico is awesome...that's why millions
>of Americans sneak over the
>border every year to find
>a better life........

+1 Andy.. I dove hunt right next to the Ca Mexico border and you know I have not seen a single American trying to scale the fence.

Another observation is we have border patrol on this side of the fence EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK.. and I have yet to see any Mexican border patrol trying to catch American border jumpers.

If Homerj is so proud of Mexico.. go back and take your flag with you. I'm sure there is a better life for you there.

Note: We speak and write english here Homer but maybe that's a tall order for you..

Saw it the other night at a friends house.

Glad I did not pay for it.

Lesnar is one dimensional. If he could have got him in the first 40 seconds that was his chance.

Cain, is a complete fighter and he resisted Lesnars rush very well.

I do not see a rematch ending any differently.

Brock is going to have to wait. Dos Santos will get his shot at Cain first, if he falls, I would like to see Carwin and those heavy hands go after Cain, but Carwin will have to work on his cardio.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom