Let’s get this cowboy HOME !!!!

BUGLEnmIN

Very Active Member
I know it’s not a hunting topic but wanted to put this out there to our MM community.
My neighbor boy is like another son to me had a bad reck riding in the pbr in Connecticut last night we're all trying to pull together to get him back home he’s 19. He's at the hospital there in Connecticut and we’re trying to get him a medical flight home.
Thanks to all for looking!
Prayers are needed more than money right now! Please pray for Travis.
His bless!

I know it’s not a hunting topic but wanted to put this out there to our MM community.
My neighbor boy is like another son to me had a bad reck riding in the pbr in Connecticut last night we're all trying to pull together to get him back home he’s 19. He's at the hospital there in Connecticut and we’re trying to get him a medical flight home.
Thanks to all for looking!
Prayers are needed more than money right now! Please pray for Travis.
His bless!

Prayers sent and will continue.

I'm glad to see they've reached the GoFundMe goal! Hopefully that will get him home. What a tough situation! Prayers for him and his family!

Sorry to hear about this young mans wreck. Praying for your neighbors boy and his family, brother.. May God help him on his road to recovery.

Thank you all for your prayers! He’s as tough as they come but he’s in a bad spot here! He’s going to be flying home tomorrow! I’d imagine it’s going to be a hell of a painful day , he’s not even supposed to sit straight up yet! I’ll keep you posted ! Please keep praying, his mom is having a super hard time.
image000002.jpeg
image000001.jpeg
image000005.jpeg
image000003.jpeg
image000006.jpeg
image000002.jpeg

Prayers for sure!
Man it takes some Big B&lls to do that for a living or just for fun!

What is the gofundme page or whatever they call them? I’ll pass along to Mrs Sikora

Bugle, If you don't mind me asking, how is Travis doing? I went to the PBR on Saturday and he was on my mind. My son wants to ride a bull and I was telling him about Travis.

Bugle, If you don't mind me asking, how is Travis doing? I went to the PBR on Saturday and he was on my mind. My son wants to ride a bull and I was telling him about Travis.
He’s here at home healing up. He’s in a walker still, thank god for all you who helped with prayers. Keeping him from over doing it has been the challenge. He’s getting very frustrated!
If you ever do want to get your son started feel free to message me your number and we can help.
We really appreciate all of you !

Thank you for the update man. Been there where you are incapacitated and not being able to do anything is enough to drive you crazy!
Thank you for the offer to help my hito. We'll have to come up with a plan to sneak away from mama bear first. She is NOT on board with that plan!! Lol
Continuing prayers for Travis..

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom