Let's change the Utah hunt dates

HEY PleaseDear!!!

THE DON'T "GET" IT!!!

NEVER HAVE & PROBABLY NEVER WILL!!!

I HOPE Pro & BIKES & TRIKES GET THEIR 4 DAY EXTENSION & IT OVERLAPS IN TO A RIFLE OIL HUNT & THEY HAVE TO PUT THEIR ORANGE ON & LISTEN TO GUN SHOTS WHILE HUNTING!!!

THE UTAH ELK HUNT/SYSTEM AIN'T BROKE YET!!!

WHY ON GAWDS EARTH WOULD YOU WANNA CHANGE SOMETHING THAT AIN'T BROKE???

MAYBE YOU'D BETTER GO BACK TO FIXING THE MULE DEER PROBLEM Pro???

IT'S SCREWED UP & HAS BEEN FOR MORE THAN 35 YEARS NOW!!!

WE KEEP DOING STUPID $HIT!!!

WHEN WE GONNA DO SOMETHING SMART???

AND AS FAR AS "BIKES & TRIKES" WANTING TO DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF TAGS IN LE ELK UNITS........WELL HE CAN KISS MY ASS ON THAT PLAN!!!

I WISHED MOST HUNTERS COULD SEE WHATS GOING DOWN LIKE ktc & PleaseDear & MANY OTHERS, BUT THANKS TO GREED & SELFISHNESS THEY KEEP SCREAMING FOR MORE,MORE,MORE!!!

IF THE ARCHERS WANT 4 WEEKS TO HUNT I THINK IT WOULD ONLY BE FAIR FOR THE RIFLE HUNTERS TO HAVE 2 WEEKS!!!

LETS JUST HAVE THE RIFLE HUNT FIRST!!!

THEN YOU STICK FLIPPERS CAN HAVE THE BEST TIMED HUNT!!!

I HATE TO GET PISSED AT STICK FLIPPERS CUZZ I'M ONE MYSELF BUT THESE JOKERS ABOVE START STIRRING $HIT EVERY YEAR ON SOMETHING!!!

Pro TURNS 380" BULLS LOOSE LIKE THEY ARE PISSCUTTERS & NOW HE WANT 4 MORE DAYS SO HE'S GUARANTEED THAT 480" BULL,WTF???

YOU SHOULDA DRAWED THE "ANY WEAPON" TAG Pro???

THAT WAY YOU COULDA PACKED YOUR BOW & YOUR RIFLE & HUNTED THEM 4 DAYS YOU'RE PISSED ABOUT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Geeez Louise.

What started as a semi logical discussion has turned into a bobcat bess and friends itch and bone session.

I agree with the others in saying the hunts and dates should be moved to better reflect the style and percentage of the animals being killed. This would benefit everyone. More tags, better hunt times, and better for the elk.

I'd like to see the Archery hunt go the first three weeks of Sept, followed by the muzzy, then the rifle. Everyone would get a fair crack at the big stinkies. Guess what? Maybe the rifle hunt success rate would drop around 90%, and this hunt might actually turn into a "hunt" instead of a "show up and kill." And that's logical. And that's for 4 days hunting? Wow. It may mean some guys would have to get out of their truck and hike a bit.

Bikes,

By your comments I can see you have never hunted LE elk. You sit back and form an opinion based on internet chatter. You are one of the guys who sits and crys how life is unfair. I have nothing more to say to you. Read my posts you fricken bonehead and see what I say and what accomodating posts I put up there. If you cannot read I cannot help you.

I also get baffled how everything is wrong constantly? I can see how set dates could help even the score so it does not close on the 13th again. Even after a slow year in terms of quantity people rag on how they need more tags and how Utah sucks and how the elk herd needs a make over. No ther states put 500" bulls down and I bet those states only wish their hunting could be so good.

Maybe you should quit your complaining and enjoy what we do have Bikes.

I have just skimmed through some of the last 50 or so posts.

First, Pro if you are passing up 350"-380" bulls with your bow I would say you are the one drinking the pinesol. LOL.

Second, you could let the archery hunters hunt the whole month of september and they would whine that they didn't get the last two weeks of August...

No one put a gun to your head and made you apply for the archery hunt. It is what it is and you all knew that before you applied.

These archery hunts inherantly have lower success rates. You all knew that when you applied. Quit whining.

Be happy for the ones willing to wait for, or luck into, a LE any weapon hunt. These people know what they are getting and are willing to wait for a tag.

KTC, you are right! I really do not see things as that broken, we need to be cautious about fixing things that seem to be working.

I would like to see more people get a chance to hunt, but that just may not be possible.
The only way to get it done is to have less quality, or reduce harvest rates, not sure everyone is willing to do either of those.
Here are some thoughts I have about the current hunts.

-The rifle hunt is NOT a gimme. It is a hard hunt if you want a good bull, in my book that is 350 plus.
This hunt is at the best time, but it is almost impossible to draw, so that compensates for the times. Easy draws will always be and should be harder hunts with less success.

-Archers have a LONG LONG hunt. I hunt several states for elk, and I believe the best time to kill a bull is Sept 1-10th. Again a 350 plus Bull. Pro also believes this based on his prior posts. The Archers currently have those dates. It sucks people had a bad experience this year, but man that is Bow Hunting.

-Elk are still active and very huntable during the muzz hunt.
Let's move this hunt to late October and triple the tags? (don't freak out) just an idea.

It is great we have the chance (very small one) to hunt big bulls! Let's be calm about fixing something that is not that bad.

Thanks bowhunt. You killed a nice 380 archery bull under the current system. How in the hell did you do it? It is IMPOSSIBLE! Maybe you should help some of these goofballs! Ha!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-10-08 AT 09:42AM (MST)[p]Pro don't start name calling! It makes you look like you are eight years old. Do you really want muzzle loader and rifle hunt dates and success rates? I'm guessing you already know them. You asked for any state with the same archery hunt dates, I gave you one. Pro I'm sure you are a good guy but the holly-er than anyone gets old. Fact is two more days of archery wouldn't do anything, either you can get it done or not.

Well said Bowhunt,

We do NOT need drastic changes, Is setting a date rather than a weekend a drastic change?

I like our herds. I like seeing great big stinkys! I have had my fair share of chasing them too! They are not easy to kill! I have been on bowhunts, rifle hunts, and muzzleloader hunts. To kill a truly big bull is a hunt no doubt.

Heck, My wife and I hiked over 18 gps miles in a day and a half and "only" killed a nice 5 point. We had the hunt of a lifetime and we did not touch 350! My 2 friends this year hunted HARD and killed a 330 and a 320 bull. Both with the muzzy. Trust me, we know the area and it is not a "Shoot". No barrels up on that mountain! We had to hunt damn hard to kill those bulls. It was awesome!

Taking a giant step back, I can see how it looks like the stick flippers are always asking for more. I am sorry for that. We did not pick our season and would simply like a few of the better days. Our success rates will still be low. As they should be. If it is too much to ask, leave the dates be. It is still one heck of a hunt! There is no where you can see our quality and enjoy such a fine hunt. This to me is just a great thread to discuss ideas. Personally, I would rather debate and find ways to improve the deer herd too! But, Here we are again!!!!

I think I am out. It is time to take my son Duck hunting in a few hours! We can all do that and have a heck of a lot of fun too! Have a great day!

Chad

SS,
I really am with you and KTC, get those dates a little better...maybe take 5 days of the front of the Archery hunt, and get a fixed date on the end. I like KTCs date proposal. It would help the Archers.

Duck Hunting? Now you are talking. We have been out several times and had a great time. My sons love it.
Good luck out there. We saw over 300 ducks yesterday, and shot a lot of shells.

Sounds good Bowhunt,

We hope to shoot a few shells ourselves! This is his 1st year so quality shots over quantity is what I hope to get him! If we are really lucky, We can get him both! Have a great day!

Chad

>Now heres a question for you.
>Can you name one state
>becides Utah putting a 500
>inch bull on the ground?

Keep in mind the 500 inch bull was killed with a rifle the last few days of September. So I guess the rifle hunters can kill huge bulls (that is if the new world record is big enough for ya) with later hunt dates. That should settle this. If Spidey can get shot late all rifle hunters should hunt late.

KTC
I hunted 28 days of LE archery bull this year. The first 25 days were very slow. I had 4 game cameras out all summer and found some interesting things. My pictures had a ratio of 5 bulls per cow. All elk were almost totally nocturnal until the last several days of archery. The bigger bulls showed up later at night. It is tough for any kind of hunting particularly archery when the elk are holed up most day light hours in heavy timber and won't respond to calls. Just when hunting gets interesting, archers must leave the woods. Last year I did not get a spike until the last day again hunting every day. I have a good older friend who quit archery after last year w/o any opportunity for two straight years. I talked him into hunting again this year but same results and he quit for good. This guy is a good hunter. Before becoming an archer, he killed 14 straight spikes with rifle. There is no reason to keep archers out of the rut and give it to rifle. This is not whining about archery dates. Archers are getting screwed in Utah. I would like to see Utah get better archery dates but don't hold out much hope. I am retired and am actively looking at moving to a more elk archery friendly state like Co, ID, or Wy. I am sure you will be glad to see me go.

CNEDEER,
Read the post again. I already said I would take the end of September/Early October. You and Pro just like to dodge the point that Utah is fine and maybe it's the other states need to look at what Utah is doing.

The problem is a simple solution to make things better turns into a blow up the whole system and issue more tags proposal. A few tweaks here and there we can keep the quality and make things better for all. Take the proposal to the RAC and get things pushed back 5 days. If you want to flip flop the rifle and muzz fine. Leave everything else alone and I would support it. You would still have three rut hunts that are unbelievable.

I enjoy hunting with all weapon types. I was brought up in a rifle hunting family so that is my first choice but I don't knock anyone because of their choice of weapon. A true 350+ bull is no gimme with any weapon like bowhunt said.

Everybody wants their piece of the "prime time" no matter what weapon. I say shorten all the hunts and put them in that time frame that everybody thinks is so precious.. If the kill rates skyrocket then so be it. Everybody wants to kill. If we are going to keep it limited entry premium then keep the permit numbers down to keep that sought after quality. And yes it is about quality. That's why the best units that are producing the biggest bulls are the hardest to draw. I'm like bessy, I'm not gonna wait 16 years to go hunt a pisscutter. There are plenty of units for those who want to just go kill something. Let the rest of us do our time for a giant, or atleast the chance to hunt where a giant lives. Pro you wouldn't have been have as excited this year if your dutton tag was a pisscutter tag. You were chompin at the bit cause you knew you had the chance at a giant. That's what we want. I don't care who gets to hunt first. Just shorten it and give everybody their piece of the pie. One year the rifle might be the best, next year it may be the muzzy, and of course the bow may be the best also. Every year is different. I think we are doing pretty good if anything there is too many tags to keep the quality high. just my 2 cents

Bikes,

I suggested an addition 4-5 days on set dates for archers. I cannot give any more reasonable options without a complete re-vamp of the system. I totally disagree archers are getting screwed. It did end early this year. I admit that. So I suggest set dates to extend it some days for consistency. I also suggested applying for the any weapon season. I have hunted LE rifle the last 3 years. The other guys were carrying rifles, but it is so limited that competition is non-existant. Anyone who wanted to draw any weapon and hunt with a bow is going to have a great hunt. Therefore, you get a great hunt, the dates you want, and you can choose your weapon? You just lose out on the draw odds. I also disagree with your comment about keeping archers out of the rut. Early September, I always hear and from what I have seen, is the best time to call and get close. Bulls are gathering cows and are much more suceptable to being called in. They are looking for cows in early September versus keeping their herds as they are later in September. The bulls I have hunted later in September have their cows and when they hear a call walk away with the cows.

I do not care where you go? I also hunt the states you mention. I pick the hunts I like and apply/go. That is also a good option if they offer hunts you like.

I would guess that most trail cameras are set up on wallows? Cows are not known to wallow so you would probably get more bull shots than cow? By your own admission it was tough and the better bulls were holed up. The any weapon hunts from the reports I got were the same. Lots of raghorns were shot this year and the big 370+ type bulls were not plentiful like years past.

I am not trying to make enemies, but when people scream about archers getting screwed and take shots at my methods, then I bark back. I have nothing against bow hunting and once again would like to see set dates to remove the variables. I guess I see the great Utah bulls and find excitement in that, versus arguing I get screwed. Utah gave me an opportunity at true world class bulls. I will never hunt a Utah LE again, but that is fine. I have tons of other options in the future and I want people to have the same opportunity I had. No way can I draw, enjoy the opportunity, then push for change to benefit myself when others are trying for the same chance I had.

Bikes,
Maybe you should change your hunting style to fit the dates of the hunt, rather than trying to change the dates to fit your hunting style. I hunted 8 of the first 11 days of the archery hunt. I was within 100 yards of 8 bulls that would score over 360. I will tell you that I did NOT blow one single call. I am not trying to brag, that was the game plan I wanted to use when I applied knowing that these bull have NEVER been hunted this early. I shot my bull on Aug. 27th. He is not a 380 class bull but I am tickled with him.

brag,

You are one reason I get mad when an archer complains. You did very well while taking one of the best looking bulls on MM in 08. Maybe not 380 but very unique and big! I think people base how their hunt went based on if they go 380? Very few kill 380 bulls. When Utards fail to hit 380 which is most of the time they are mad. You applied knowing the dates and done damn well. Mine is not 380 either. However he scores well and has a lot of mass that does not get counted. I am happy and do not feel I need to change things to get another tag so I can hunt 380 again so I can feel better about myself and where I fit in on MM.

350+ is no cake walk. People think it is and think you just pull off a road and shoot one. This is half of the problem. What they think and what is reality are two seperate things. Do your homework, scout, and spend the time and it is a good possibility. However, most guys I talk to want someone to tell them where a 380 is and just go shoot him opening morning so they can brag it up and be in a magazine. These guys wind up very disappointed and want to get another tag because they screwed it all up.

I can sympathize with a guy who works his ass off and comes up empty though. That is why I suggest set dates. For the ones who do work their butts off. The ones who don't put in an effort won't get what they want regardless of weapon type or dates.

Any one here consider rotating the hunts over a three year period ? Set the archery first, muzzle second, rifle third. Next year muzzle first, rifle second, archery third-- does this type of suggestion have any traction with archers or muzzleloaders or rifle hunters ?

>Any one here consider rotating the
>hunts over a three year
>period ? Set the
>archery first, muzzle second, rifle
>third. Next year muzzle first,
>rifle second, archery third--
>does this type of suggestion
>have any traction with archers
>or muzzleloaders or rifle hunters
>?

Not with me. Putting the noise makers in the field before archers will only make the noisemaker success rates go up, while archers success rates go down. That would compound the shortfalls.

I am fine with the dates ktc agrees with.

I also disagree with getting a 350 being tough, not on MOST LE units with a rifle. I could have killed 2+ a day with a rifle during my hunt that went over 350. I also see NOTHING wrong with killing a bull 320-370, I have do so myself. That is why I set my sights for something different, I have two bulls on the wall that go over 360 that came of Dutton and that I killed with a bow. This isn't, at least to me, about that. It is about making the season dates make sense EVERY year, not just two out of eight years.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

KTC
My cameras were never on wallows. They were on water holes, trails and salts. They were back in where elk did not have to show themselves in the open and I moved them a lot. The cameras showed the bulls moving a lot. They would show up once or twice then never again at that site but sometimes would see them miles away at another camera. While hunting, I saw some good bulls but could not get in bow range. Had 2 380+ bulls in the same field at the same time within 100 yards but could not close the distance. Too bad, it was too early for them to respond to calls. I ran into a 320 bull a bunch. About mid hunt I cow called him and he left in a hurry. Couple days later he still left but slower. Couple days later he moved away but stopped and chirped back. Next to the last day I called him 400 yards across a field and he came in to 15 yards but could not get a shot- would have taken him then. They were just getting vocal and responding to calls when we had to quit. They were coming to water at night and holing up in the black timber during the day. Tough to hunt.

Bikes,

Fair enough. I guess you are one of the guys I would like to see have the 1st-18th. Every year was different from 05-07. I am not sure I could pick a "best dates" during those years on the same dates?

pro,

Would you guess the pictures on MM would suggest more are legitimately 350+ or less than 350+? I say easily less. In fact the bulls I have seen this year would be less than 8 out of 10 over 350+ not just on MM. I would guess 350 for you would be easier because you know the mountain well and are willing to scout and put in the time and effort.

I just chringe when I see this topic every year, but it usually makes me e-mail to get my password to chime in. First of all, I will be hunting archery Utah in the next 5 years for bull elk. My points will be there by then. This year I hunted unit 10 Az archery hunt dates Sept. 12-24. I had an incredible hunt that was probably like pro's. Hunted my butt off, had a buddy kill a good bull, and did not even draw my bow in 10 days of hunting. I could have shot 20+ bulls (shooting fish in a barrel). I was after a good bull, and I had 3 close encounters with incredible bulls, but did not get a shot. So, to get to the point, just because you have better dates, is not going to ensure these bow hunters a kill. My brother who had a Utah tag, had every bit as good a hunt as I had. There does not need to be whole sale changes in Utah. Fine if you want to make the end date on the 17th. I am fine with that. The problem with Utah bow hunters, is they think if they draw a tag they are entitled to a 350+ bull, well guess what it is hunting and if you had a bull you passed, then you had the opportunity. Utah bow hunters have the best of everything. 4 weeks to hunt and decent dates and they want more. Bow hunters should give a little too, Rifle hunters are always the one giving up hunting opportunity. I love to archery elk hunt, it is my favorite hunt (passion)! I hunt spikes every year with a bow. I would love to hunt the month of sept., but you have to give and take a little, and archery hunters always have an excuse, and want more. Pro got his extra 5 days last year on spike units. I was not for that, it cut into my spike hunt, but it happened, now this year they want more. more more more, It gets old archery hunters.

coyote,

Excellent thoughts by what I would consider a great archery guy. Does his thing without placing blame and excuses elsewhere. I hope people view my stance the same. If it is about give and take, which it is, I hope my thoughts of set dates to the 18th make me that kind of hunter. I am pretty accommodating I think.

I want a 4th season Colorado deer tag, but I have a second, and I am going to do my best with what I have. It is not the 4th season tag holders fault if it does not work out.

HEY ktc!!!

LET ME KNOW IF THE COLORADO 2ND SEASON IS LONG ENOUGH???

IF IT AIN'T WE CAN SCREAM FOR 6 EXTENDED MORE WEEKS OF HUNTING!!!

THAT OUGHT TO HELP!!!

GOOD LUCK ktc I'M ROOTIN FOR YA!!!

AND DON'T WORRY!!!

I'LL KEEP THESE FEATHER FLIPPIN FOOLS IN LINE WHILE YOU ARE GONE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

You're right coyoteslayer, rifle hunters get hosed big time in Utah hunting elk. They are FORCED to hunt the peak of the rut by themselves while archers have spike/cow hunters, deer hunters, grouse hunters, rifle/muzzy hunters scouting. Rifle guys kill at 90% success rate w/only an average of 4 days in the field, damn that is rough. Seriously, archers kill at ONE THIRD the success rate, I can see where you think they get all the 'perks'.

I have NO regrets on how my hunt went, I will say it again, it was the BEST hunt I have ever been a part of. That does NOT mean we can't 'tweak' the dates a bit and make it less complicated and make it so NO hunt for trophy elk ends in EARLY September again. What a greedy bunch of hunters that want that. To bad archers aren't are 'giving' as the rifle hunters, they just give and give and give. How rifle hunters kill an elk at all is amazing. Having to get within 500 yards to a screaming bull, that is purt near impossible. Getting within 50 yards when they aren't bugling much is WAY easier. My bad!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

i can read alot of b.s. before i chim in........

so KTC, you just started a post about how hunters should be together instead of argueing between themselves........... next paragraph your bringing up how blood thursty archers should quit crying about rifle hunters. YOU , along with others, are the prime example of hunters being are own worst enemy.
if you disagree great, to each there own. but dont try and use your own tactics against another hunter????????????????

YOUR PETA GUYS CAN READ THIS POST AND INCLUDE YOU AS ONE OF THESE "FOOLS"

I removed my post. You obviously mis-read it or my thoughts were not clear.

Have a nice day.

SO Pro???

YOU HAVE THE HUNT OF YOUR LIFETIME???

THAT IS GOOD!!!

THAT IS WHAT WE ALL WAIT FOR TO DO JUST MAYBE ONCE IN OUR LIFE!!!

BUT YOU STILL WANT CHANGE???

WELL!!!

THE RIFLE HUNTERS ARE WILLING TO TWEAK A FEW THINGS!!!

THE RIFLE HUNTERS WOULD ALSO LIKE TO HUNT FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS!!!

MAYBE THE RIFLE HUNT SHOULD BE SWAPPED WITH CURRENT ARCHERY DATES???

THAT WAY YOU'D GET THE BEST WEEK OF THE HUNT???

EVERY YEAR YOU ARE WANTING MORE OR SOMETHING DIFFERENT,WTF???

IF THAT 90% KILL IS BOTHERING YOU THAT BAD,WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT APPLY FOR THE "ANY WEAPON" HUNT???

IN CERTAIN LE UNITS (NOT THE ONE I WAS IN!!!) THIS YEAR THEY SAY THE MUZZ HUNT WAS MORE IN THE RUT THAN THE RIFLE,TELL ME WHY I AIN'T HEARD ONE RIFLE HUNTER PIZZING & MOANING WANTING TO CHANGE RIFLE HUNT DATES???

bobcat OVER & OUT!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

BESSY Let me lay out an ideal situation

Bowhunt deer and elk including LE 8/20 - 9/20
Muzz deer 9/21 - 9/30
Rifle deer 10/3 - 10/8
LE elk 10/10 - 10/19
General season elk 10/21 - 10/30

Carry on

#### YOU wiley!!!

I GOT A BETTER PLAN!!!

ARCHERY DEER & ELK GENERAL 9/16 THRU 9/20

YOUR MUZZ HUNT IS O.K.!!!

ANY WEAPON LE ELK AUGUST 15 THRU NOVEMBER 15!!!

LETS LET THE GENERAL PUMKINS HUNT FROM 10/21 THRU 10/23 WITHOUT WHEELERS!!!

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES wiley???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Well Bessy I have to disagree with you for the first time ever. I have been bowhunting bulls for a long time and the rut is not later than it ever is or was. The bulls are at their craziest from sept 22 to the 27. give or take a little each year. It has been that way for as long as I can remember. (I am talking Uintah south slope, and Hillcreek.) Hot weather or cold weather it doesnt matter. The cows come into heat at a certain time of year and the weather doesnt matter to their cycle. Cold weather can get the bulls excited but it doesnt make the cows come into heat. Get on board and go buy you a flipper and you wont have to go hunt with all the orange pumkins. Give us 0ne more week in sept. and more guys will bow hunt and that will mean less guys hunting with their pumkin suits on. Think about it.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-08 AT 08:15PM (MST)[p]WELL Larry Cornpeach!!!

I'VE ALREADY GOT LIKE 5 FLIPPERS!!!

I ACTUALLY HUNT ALL 3 SEASONS ON THE DEER!!!

ON THE LE ELK HUNTS (ON AVERAGE!!!) THE STICK FLIPPERS HIT THE START OF THE RUT ON THE TAIL END OF THEIR HUNT!!!

THE RIFLE HUNTERS HIT MID TO LATER PART OF THE RUT!!!

MIGHT BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT ON DIFFERENT UNITS!!!

I'VE SEEN YOU TAKE WAY MORE TROPHY BULLS WITH YOUR BOW THAN ANY RIFLE HUNTER I KNOW!!!

AND YOU WANT ANOTHER WEEK???

EASY Larry Cornpeach!!!

THEM DATES I POSTED ABOVE WERE JUST TO RUFFLE Pro's & wiley's FEATHERS!!!

LIKE ONE MORE WEEK WOULD MEAN A NOTICABLE DIFFERENCE IN PUMPKIN SUITS???

MY SON HAD A YOUTH ELK TAG A COUPLE YEARS AGO,NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD ME BITTCHING BECAUSE WE DIDN'T HIT THE MIDDLE OF THE RUT HAVE YOU???

MAYBE I SHOULDA SCREAMED & DEMANDED MORE TIME???

EDIT::: ((( }> }> }> }> }> !!! )))

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Next time one of your youth hunters gets a tag let me know. RedRock is usually good that time of year. And yes I do want another week. Give me more more more. Just call me selfish.

DryMountain!!!

CHECK YOUR PM HERE IN A MINUTE!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Wow, does anyone else here want to see bessy face kicked in as much as I do? I've never heard more crying as I did this year from the rifle guys.....it was hot, full moon, they weren't bugling, boo freickin hoo! I don't know u bessy, but I can say u r truly a *****! Quit running ur mouth and ruffling feathers. You never know when u might run in to one of these "whining stick flippers" out in the woods all alone. I think mostof us r sick of ur pathetic ##### cat animation and the half a$$ed no brian comments that come with it. A GOOD CAT IS A DEAD CAT!

the funny thing is the topic and talk here is like you guys actually think you can change the date... You better start sucking now.

what???? dude dont go picking fights with 5 post. bessy is out spoken and so are alot of us stick flippers. but at least if he gets mad he dont say crap like you just did... face kicked in... GROW UP!!! he has a ton of freinds hear. how many you got or made with 5 post. lmfao.

WELL NATE!!!

YOU DON'T PAY MUCH ATTENTION DO YOU???

IT'S THE STICK FLICKERS THAT STARTED THIS THREAD WHINNING FOR EXTENDED DAYS IN SEPTEMBER TO HUNT!!!

I THINK WE SHOULD SETTLE THIS OFF OF MM & SHOW SOME RESPECT AROUND HERE!!!

FOUNDER SAID I COULDN'T THREATEN TO STOMP YOUR ASS HERE ON MM SO I'M OFFERING AN OFF MM DEAL!!!

IF YOU'RE GONNA RUN YOUR MOUTH YOU'RE GONNA BACK IT UP!!!

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO HOLD MY COOL AROUND HERE FOR A WHILE AND THEN A JACK-ASS LIKE "wildarrow" STARTS STIRRIN IT!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

BESSY you may not know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to elk. BUT I got your back!!! Ain't nobody getting nothing kicked in around here.

THANKS wiley!!!

THOUGHT YOU'D BE MAD AT ME???

I THINK I MIGHT KNOW WHAT A QUALITY BULL LOOKS LIKE wiley!!!

I'D SURE LIKE TO KEEP SEEING THEM ONCE IN A WHILE!!!

BASH ME ALL YOU WANT!!!

I KNOW WHAT IT TOOK TO GET THE LE ELK UNITS WHERE THEY ARE TODAY!!!

AND I DAMN WELL KNOW IT WILL ONLY TAKE A COUPLE OF PISS POOR GREEDY CHANGES TO DESTROY IT!!!

bobcat,OVER & OUT!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom