Lets talk hunting

califhuntn

Seriously, i can appreciate a Giants victory but enough already. I thought this was a hunting website so let's talk California hunting boys. Who's turkey hunting bow or shotgun. Scouting should be going off by now. So what are you guys doing to prevent cabin fever during this wet wet winter/spring. Who chasing gobblers tomorrow?

JR

I hear that Buster Posey really likes to turkey hunt, I think he is going to have a great turkey season.....Just Kidding

>So what are you guys
>doing to prevent cabin fever
>during this wet wet winter/spring?

.........watching Baseball, obviously!

Opening day
is a week away!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

I smoked a nice gobbler on monday..11 inch beard,really.twenty lbs.So there be it.Lots of birds this year it looks like all over too..I wouldnt taken buster with me either!!! JAC

I decided to go out and get some sausage to fight off cabin fever.

5622xmas_2010_pig_2011_042.jpg

5679pig7.jpg

7487xmas_2010_pig_2011_057.jpg

That's a great looking Boar hog, nasty mean looking sucker. They sure are an ugly beast but that guy has to teeth works to make him a Dandy. Nice Job!!

Joey

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!

I'll start talkin huntin when my wife or I have a tag, or chukar season opens..........til then GO GIANTS!!!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom