Leupold Gold Rings

I was just looking at the bargain cave at Cabelas.com and noticed they have the 8x42 and 10x42 Golden Ring HD's for only $750 and $800 respectively. Now I am not promoting these as I have never even looked through them, but I do own and love their scopes and have heard good things about the Golden Ring spotters. I personally own and love my Swaro's, but this seems to be a fair discount and may be an opportunity to buy some pretty damn nice glass for someone not wanting to spend $2Grand.

The biggest complaint I've heard about the Leupold Gold Ring binos is their weight, but the glass is supposed to be superb...

I own the 8x42 HD and have used them all hunting season while guiding moose, goat and bear hunters and then for myself on elk and deer hunting. To my eyes they are the best glass I have looked through. The weight actually works for me as I have a hand tremour.

here is my review on them
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=17607.

For the price at Cabelas, I would get a pair and if you do not like them, return them.

Cheers

I hunted this year with a guy who had a pair of the non HD 10X40's out of the box, they are nice but they are NOT in the same class as some of the other glass, we compared them to Swaro's and Leicas side by side. There is a clarity and brightness difference you can see.

Rich

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom