Lewis and Clark.....

Yep f them hope the woke kills them. Getting rid of history makes you wonder how long it repeats itself. We didn’t free ourselves with aircraft.

It’s a real treat, to watch this happen, and God help me that I don’t hurt someone’s feelings

I don't really understand taking down the Lewis and Clark statue.

The other ones of the treasonous enemies of the United States, good. I don't see a Benedict Arnold statue on every corner in New England, why do they have a Lee statue on every corner in the south? Are they that proud of their treasonous roots or is it something else????? I am aware of the "Lost cause" and it's BS.

Eff the Confederacy, we won the war.

The other ones of the treasonous enemies of the United States, good. I don't see a Benedict Arnold statue on every corner in New England, why do they have a Lee statue on every corner in the south? Are they that proud of their treasonous roots or is it something else????? I am aware of the "Lost cause" and it's BS.

I agree.

But that means eff the Mexicans and Indians as well, right?

I agree.

But that means eff the Mexicans and Indians as well, right?

Not at all. Apples to oranges.

Mexicans were, well, Mexican and natives were not considered united States citizens in every jurisdiction.

Georgians, Alabamans etc were United States citizens. Some like Lee and Jackson took an oath to support and defend the constitution. They are traitors.

Not at all. Apples to oranges.

Mexicans were, well, Mexican and natives were not considered united States citizens in every jurisdiction.

Georgians, Alabamans etc were United States citizens. Some like Lee and Jackson took an oath to support and defend the constitution. They are traitors.

We won the wars.

I always thought Jackson and Lee were more like Clive Bundy. Are the Bundy's racists too?

The north won the war and that enabled them to kill off all the bison so they could round up all the redskins and put them on reservations. They really took the high road.

Where are all these statues going? Is there some giant government warehouse like in Raiders full of our vanished history? Or do they sell it on govplanet or what?

we don't have rule of law anymore....we have rule of man

That's why it's a stupid sense.

Not treasonous at all. The Confederate States were not trying to overthrow the gov't, they were trying to break away in what they interpreted as states' rights and not much different than what the colonies did less than 100 years prior.

Although their intentions were sorely misguided, they followed the tenets of the Declaration of Independence...

I always thought Jackson and Lee were more like Clive Bundy. Are the Bundy's racists too?

The north won the war and that enabled them to kill off all the bison so they could round up all the redskins and put them on reservations. They really took the high road.
That actually began under Jackson many, many years earlier.

That actually began under Jackson many, many years earlier.
Very true.

When they say "This is just the tip of the iceberg" I think they mean they're coming for the statues of Jesus and all the church crosses. They want to tear down the very concept of America and what we were founded on.

Like Homer said, we're going to watch it.

Very true.

When they say "This is just the tip of the iceberg" I think they mean they're coming for the statues of Jesus and all the church crosses. They want to tear down the very concept of America and what we were founded on.

Like Homer said, we're going to watch it.

No, I don't believe we will stand by and watch. I don't think that other side is aware of the hell that can rain down on them.

biden has no domestic military to use...

I can see things getting dam ugly before all our history is removed , as us true Americans can only take so much of this Bull#$@% before it goes off.

Communists are in charge & communists are doing what communists do best... destroy chit & create misery. The only concern for them is more power. If you think they care about the welfare of black, yellow, red, white or brown people you are sadly mistaken & need to read a book - or better yet just look at the cities they have been in control of for generations.

Just watched History Channel on Nazis and Hitler then one on Stalin. So many comparisons to todays US conditions. It is going to be so interesting to see how we let this play out. I am afraid very hard, troublesome times are just ahead.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom