LIBERALS TAKE NOTE!

bonepiler

9984img1400.jpg

>Bone don't waste ur time he's
>the village idiot....

Manny,

We know you enjoy getting a bone but I would never want to take away the one thing you earned in your life, the Title of "Village idiot".

Why does Trump believe the economy is better under Democrats? That is a weird one.

Was Donald Trump right when he gave these interviews?

He sure has flipped flopped on the his positions on the Clintons. Of course everyone knows a flip flop artist cannot be trusted to be President.

Nemont

We have moderates, conservatives and teabaggers.

The teabaggers nominated Trump and now they're paying the price so they're butthurt and crying. the conservatives got screwed over . the moderates don't care for Hillary but they'd rather have her than a the alternative. the liberals wanted Bernie but got Hillary and they're butthurt as well but would also rather have Hillary.

There are few winners in this election but there are some really really big losers. I'm not sure how many times you have to take a dump in your mess kit to figure it out but I'm enjoying the show.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

The winners in this election will be the Hillary campaign, her supporters and the media that's in the tank for her. Perhaps you should do some reading up on just what the Clintons and her cronies have been up to. Hacking e-mails is illegal and should be dealt with but it's not the medias job to do law enforcements job. The rampant corruption and dishonesty is thicker than molasses and you seem to be amused more than pissed. We got a sh!+ sandwich with both candidates like Nemont said. Personally I think the Hillary sandwich will do more damage and taste much worse but neither is palatable.

Thankfully we'll never know what Trump would have ******* up. well, besides the republican party and the future of his business. those are toast.

If Hillary is more of the same that's perfect. I'm not allergic to money.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Thankfully we'll never know what Trump
>would have ******* up. well,
>besides the republican party and
>the future of his business.
> those are toast.
>
>If Hillary is more of the
>same that's perfect.
>I'm not allergic to money.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

So?

You Vote for Who Hands out the Most Hand-Outs?

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

>>Thankfully we'll never know what Trump
>>would have ******* up. well,
>>besides the republican party and
>>the future of his business.
>> those are toast.
>>
>>If Hillary is more of the
>>same that's perfect.
>>I'm not allergic to money.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Stay Thirsty My Friends
>
>
> So?
>
>You Vote for Who Hands out
>the Most Hand-Outs?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U.
>in My Future,Ya She's got
>a
>way with Words[/font]
>
>
Cash in suit cases delivered by jet

I'm up a couple million since Obama took office. maybe more I can't say unless I sold out. there is a reason I'd want something to change?

They say you vote your pocketbook. so hit replay.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>I'm up a couple million since
>Obama took office. maybe more
>I can't say unless I
>sold out. there
>is a reason I'd want
>something to change?
>
> They say you vote your
>pocketbook. so hit replay.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Up a couple Million Huh?

You Earn it?

Or was it Handed to you?

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

I earned it in the form of earned income and capital gains.

It all shows up the same on the account statement so I don't give a FF.

Just one reason why I don't join the pitty party klan circle jerk.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>I earned it in the form
>of earned income and capital
>gains.
>
>It all shows up the same
>on the account statement so
>I don't give a FF.
>
>
>
> Just one reason why I
>don't join the pitty party
>klan circle jerk.
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

sounds about right a liberal millionaire who sucks off the government teet ur no better then a undocumented on food stamps oh yah you earned BS...most were born with a silver spoon in their mouth ur was up ur, well u know where

I'm sorry your daddy didn't bring any pesos with him when he swam the river but that's not my fault.

Explain how I made my money off the government .

yes I got a good head start from my dad, not near as big as your orange hero did but the same on a smaller scale. that's why I'm sympathetic to those who didn't have the advantage I did and I'm willing to help them in a fair way, through taxes for things like health care. what your excuse god boy? I'm more jesus like than you are and I think that chaps you.

Unlike your orange man crush who makes money by not paying his bills and going bankrupt I've and never left a bill unpaid. ever. I've worked my azz off since grade school and still do much of the time. I'm proud of what I've accomplished and need to make no apologies to anyone.

If that makes me a liberal then fine I'm a liberal . I always thought it was liberals who were jealous of those with more success but I guess you set me straight.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Dude you are far away from being a liberal. Instead you are a self centered conceited miserable little man who does not care about anyone else but yourself. Nothing more, nothing less. Have another swig and drown your sorrows.

RELH

So in other words I'm a republican.

read both our posts and see who's doing the crying and has all the paranoid delusions. twisting the knife in wingnuts like you does not make me miserable it makes me happy. so even though you didn't know it you really are good for something.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-16 AT 09:22AM (MST)[p]It always amazes me here on MM.com how self professed conservatives hate people who succeed in life. It isn't that way when I get together with the men and women here who are conservatives, they all are happy to rub shoulders and do business with other successful people.

Whether you hate Tog/440 or not his income was derived from his work, how many family business don't survive the next generation? It would be way easier to sell out on not work the land then it is to remain in production agriculture.

As for being a miserable person, I get the same thing from some of the guys on here and I am far from it. I am actually a happy go luck, live and let live kind of a guy. What this forum has shown is how far removed people calling themselves conservatives are from real conservative values. Used to be conservatives were for hard work, personal responsibility and being successful in business and life. Now the conservatives take medicare and social security and tell successful business people that they are miserable and only care about themselves. All the while these so called conservatives are working at putting their grand children in debt prison. Heck, Manny doesn't thin Social Security is a liberal program because you pay taxes into the system.

It is a mad, mad, mad world I guess.

Nemont

OK vote for Hillary. She will put a 65% tax on all of the estate you want to hand down to your kids. That will eliminate the Togs of the world.

I don't have kids. so I'm just going to have to spend it on myself dang it. I guess I could leave it to the Brady foundation just to spite douche bags.

By the way, estate tax laws are far softer now than they were when my dad died and we still managed to dodge them. so defend your case they're too strict today.

Only the ultra rich and dumb people pay estate taxes.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom