Lil Red is HOT!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Yup!

It's True!

Usually always HOT at 1911!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I pity 1911 even if he is a plick! I know what it's like my natural born red headed wife gets hot( madder than a hornet) too

2311idiot.jpg

Hmmm fellas do you really want to make me " hot", cause I have a feeling, a few of you might see it by the time this thread is over!!! Just sayin!!!:)

Well my friend I'm not sure you could handle that, plus I could team up with your wife, and probably make you and every other male in this world cry!!!

2 Red Heads Together?

That'd have to be DOUBLE HOT!:D

Watch out RANS!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

So?

Did 1911 work today?

Or Stick with the Plan of the Day off with Pay?:D

He must be checking to see which MM'ers dressed up for the Parade?:D

That's what I figured!

He get any Pics So We can THRASH a few members?

Well everyone not posting on this thread must be busy with showing their pride or they would be posting ...pics to come

>
>That's what I figured!
>
>He get any Pics So We
>can THRASH a few members?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Yours.

4981d9c863396dde1.jpg

>>
>>There aren't a lot of men
>>who can handle 1 red
>>head let alone double :)
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>I aint skeared

Oh Lesgo then I accept the challenge to make you cry

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-14 AT 08:12PM (MST)[p]My wife beats the crap out of me daily but she says she's sorry afterwards...

2311idiot.jpg

I almost had a red headed girlfriend once. But then her husband came home from vacation and that ended that.:)

Eel

Hey lesgo?

I Doubt that Lil Red needs any Help Changing a Light Bulb?

Hey Lil Red!

You gotta watch some of these Guys especially if they offer to Help you!

Hope you're doing OK Red!

At least I can JOKE with you without you tearin me a new one!

Un-Like some of the others here on the Site!

Its all good fun....thanks for the entertainment, I'm not doing so good today...have a infection in my heart and it hurts like hell

Hope you get feelin better Lil Red!

Make 1911 be Mr Mom and 1911 for a while!:D

Don't Act so Innocent RANS!:D

>Hope you get feelin better Lil
>Red!
>
>Make 1911 be Mr Mom and
>1911 for a while.

Nah I got this I'll be ok

>Don't Act so Innocent RANS!:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
Please tell me Rans didn't get involved with Brenda Bessy you better tell me the same thing

Na!

Just RAZZIN Him (RANS!) a bit!:D

I always RAZZ lesgo about changing Light Bulbs also!

R wouE: Lil Red is HOT!!!r

you wouldn't mind telling the boys where your neighbor lives, would you?? elkassassin could teach her about pipe fixing.,and drone flying. and she could teach him where to put a light bulb???!!

RE: R wouE: Lil Red is HOT!!!r

True story: most men can't handle one REDHEAD,I would dare try and handle two of them. Having 2 would like being in a video of Bad Girls gone wild with a chainsaw.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>True story: most men can't handle
>one REDHEAD,I would dare try
>and handle two of them.
>Having 2 would like being
>in a video of Bad
>Girls gone wild with a
>chainsaw.
>
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Amen to what Gator said.

2311idiot.jpg

>>True story: most men can't handle
>>one REDHEAD,I would dare try
>>and handle two of them.
>>Having 2 would like being
>>in a video of Bad
>>Girls gone wild with chain saws

Rans do I really need to contact your wife and tell he what you just agreed with .....I'm pretty sure it won't bid well for you!!!

>>>True story: most men can't handle
>>>one REDHEAD,I would dare try
>>>and handle two of them.
>>>Having 2 would like being
>>>in a video of Bad
>>>Girls gone wild with chain saws
>
>
>
>
>Rans do I really need to
>contact your wife and tell
>he what you just agreed
>with .....I'm pretty sure it
>won't bid well for you!!!
>

I think the correct word would be bode not bid... just sayin

2311idiot.jpg

>>>>True story: most men can't handle
>>>>one REDHEAD,I would dare try
>>>>and handle two of them.
>>>>Having 2 would like being
>>>>in a video of Bad
>>>>Girls gone wild with chain saws
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Rans do I really need to
>>contact your wife and tell
>>he what you just agreed
>>with .....I'm pretty sure it
>>won't bid well for you!!!
>>
>
>
>I think the correct word would
>be bode not bid... just
>sayin
>
>
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

You are correct cuz. It is bode. Not a bad memory considering you are 80.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

WOW you two plicks never learn, or learn the hard way,I love getting even, so sleep with one eye open!!!(just sayin)

Bout time for another Trick ain't it Lil Red?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom