Lil Twolies

AspenAdventures

Very Active Member
Ok lil lady....lets have it out right here...just you and I

1. you claim i asked for help then got back on here and trashed everyone....NOPE! I asked for help...then....to thank those that did help I sent pics and PM's to those that helped. Those that didnt help, like you, asked for a followup story...so I posted that too....but pics were reserved for those guys that reached out and helped. Seems logical...founder would approve of encouraging people to share I am sure.

2. Next you question where and when I hunt since I was looking for an outfitter to hunt in Idaho for a bull.

Well lets go for it right here....what do you need lil missy Towlies

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-19 AT 07:11AM (MST)[p]Asswipeslyingadventure, how much hunting in Idaho have you done?

Awwww there you are....you missed all the fun I had with you in another forum so I came back here to find ya :)

Plenty, thats how much.....I would hunt there more but ... it's not that great.

LMFAO!!!

"Plenty" huh? How come I'm not surprised you wouldn't answer with a straight answer? You've told so many lies on MM it's hard to keep track, huh?

You've lied so much it actually doesn't even matter what your answer was even for some miracle you told the truth right now you'd still be caught in one of your past lies.

LMFAO!!!!!!!'

What a Utarded lying piece of shyt.

Are you drunk? What does it matter how long I have hunted in Idaho?

You must weigh 95 lbs because one can did you in for the day you idiot!

Seriously though...go get counseling.

Which lie is bugging ya? Lets debate it. You think I am lying about my buck I shot in Idaho? Is that what you brought up since you were losing the debate about the wall on the border of Mexico?

You dont think I got a buck?

Seriously....Idaho knows its hunting isnt that great. They know their OTC tags are where people go when they cant draw a great unit in another state with quality units like the Henrys in Utah or a gre LE tag in Colorado. Idaho bets on it.

But really, what does it matter? Rather than just saying I lie about things...act like a smart person and debate me on one issue..."lie". Which one do ya want...I am ready to go if your 98 lb frame can handle it lil missy twolies :)

Twolies is a total dipchit!

Why even bring up some guy and his hunting?

Reading this is like reading some drunk guys tirade. I dont see where Aspen lied about anything. He thinks Trump should build a wall. Great! So does half the freaking counrty!

Has nothing to do with deer hunting in Idaho. Towlies is a wierdo!

Twolies calls him out and Aspen is flexing?

Perhaps Aspen is just standing up to the internet trolls?

Captain_cous, why dont you have an opinion on anything?

Twolies says I lied about something...

Wont say what it is

And you call me out for asking what it is?

Are you drinking with him Captain?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-19 AT 09:08AM (MST)[p]Maybe I was wrong, I don't keep track of who's doing what to who here. I noticed the title and drew a conclusion you were doing the calling out.

I have opinions but I'm reserved on outrage. I made the mistake of opening my mouth. I'm sorry about that. I should have known better than to get involved in drama. It's never a good idea.

It won't happen again.

>Are you drunk? What
>does it matter how long
>I have hunted in Idaho?

It Doesn't matter at all how long you've been hunting in Idaho. That's just it! So why do you lie about it? It's such a stupid thing to lie about it just shows what complete lying POS DB Tool you are.

>You must weigh 95 lbs because
>one can did you in
>for the day you idiot!

What does this incoherent nonsense even mean? You drunk?

>Seriously though...go get counseling.
>
>Which lie is bugging ya?

That right there is so F'N funny. Yea exactly "Which lie". You tell so many lies you can't even keep track of them .

>Lets debate it. You
>think I am lying about
>my buck I shot in
>Idaho? Is that what
>you brought up since you
>were losing the debate about
>the wall on the border
>of Mexico?

Please point out where I debated you on the wall you lying moron? I'm 100% for the Wall you retard, why would I debate you on the wall that I'm all for? and I don't debate, debating is for losers like you and Trystate.

>You dont think I got a
>buck?
>

I don't give two F*%ks if you got a buck or not. You lied so you could get info for a unit in Idaho and then when you got your info you acted like a complete childish Utarded DB that you are.

>Seriously....Idaho knows its hunting isnt that
>great. They know
>their OTC tags are where
>people go when they cant
>draw a great unit in
>another state with quality units
>like the Henrys in Utah
>or a gre LE tag
>in Colorado. Idaho bets
>on it.
>
>But really, what does it matter?
>Rather than just saying I
>lie about things...act like a
>smart person and debate me
>on one issue..."lie".
>Which one do ya want...I
>am ready to go if
>your 98 lb frame can
>handle it lil missy twolies
>:)

Here's Asswipetheliar begging for info and then as you can see he acts likes a complete Utarded DB.

"This our first hunt in Idaho" Aug. 10 2016

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID37/2981.html

Then a little over a year later, (post 66) here's Asswipetheliar telling everyone how awesome he is and how much he hunts and scouts in Idaho.

"Idaho: I have spent weeks each year...and multiple years...scouting and hunting....another advantage of owning my own biz"

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...read&om=27247&forum=DCForumID6&archive=yes#66

Which is it Asswipeslyingadventure? Was 2016 your first year hunting Idaho? or have you been hunting there for "multiple years"? Those are your own words liar.

Hunted unit 76 in 2016 and 2017 if you need to know. Spent a lot of time scouting and hunting both years. Enough to know it wasnt worth going back in 2018 since I had drawn some great tags this year in states that have preference points and animals worth paying more money for.

Guys like you are the reason I dont share my success publicly. Anyone reading this post will now understand.

I wont be going through your post history by the way.....well....actually maybe I will. I just dont care about you enough though. And you are so easy to argue with without doing it. LOL

Then you say I was &^%&** to people when I came back on....

Thats not true...that is a blatant lie...and you are the liar. Here is what I did.

1. Asked for help with the unit because I went scouting and it sucked...bigtime...didnt see one buck in 3 days or something...

2. After the hunt I came back and personally messaged, sent a report, and gave exact locations to each person that had reached out and helped me. They loved that I remembered them even after months later.

3. Then people caught wind i had shot a nice buck. They all wanted a report...so I gave it. They wanted pics.

4. I told them, had they reached out and helped I would have posted pics. But, I had given out enough info already.

5. It would not be fair to people who helped me with a PM to then give pics of the buck. I was too specific on my return story so then everyone would know where I had hunted and would be able to see things in the pics I have.

6. How many other guys come back and give a followup private message to those people that were kind and helpful and reached out to help me....I would say less than 10% of guys......but who knows....but I would guess that puts me in the top 10% of NICE guys.

So when you say I wasnt nice.....its like Pelosi complaining about Trump. LOL...if you are confused...you are Pelosi in that metaphor..

See ya Twolies.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-19 AT 02:09PM (MST)[p]HA!

In fact if you read post #5 on this link I wrote that....

""Tell ya what, anyone willing to help. I will share pics from scouting and pics and stories from the hunt. Thanks guys!""

So, I came back and did EXACTLY WHAT I PROMISED....I shared with """anyone willing to help"""""

TWO LIES IS AN IDIOT! AND A DONKEYS ARSE

Look how you are handling this lil twolies...do you think you are making any fans...you are exposing yourself for the arsemuncher you are.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID37/2981.html

Okay, read post 66

I said what I meant....out of EVERYONE I met...and talked with...EVERYONE in unit 76 we met and talked with were shooting ANYTHING they could. Hundreds of people on the road going down the middle of the unit. Talked with tooooo many of them.

So I know what "everyone on the mountain" is doing....no

But EVERYONE I TALKED WITH....

Have you ever taken math?
Maybe a statistical analysis class?
If you had you would know that for a certain population "n", usually denoted by "n", representing the word "number" algebraically, any sample population of 29 or larger .... here is a direct quote.....

For mathamatical answers. The choice of n = 30 for a boundary between small and large samples is a rule of thumb, only. There is a large number of books that quote (around) this value, for example, Hogg and Tanis' Probability and Statistical Inference (7e) says "greater than 25 or 30".Dec 4, 2017

So for a good sample of any size population I need to speak to 29 or more people.

Not a perfect survey of everyone but statistically significant enough to represent any population less than 1,000,000

Anyway....I am probably losing you about now.

But what it means is...if I talk with more than 29 people and they all shot 2 points...statistically speaking....as long as the sample was random....and thats debateable...then it does statistically represent everyone on the mountain.

Thanks for asking kids :)

So what is your lie that you think I told. I just proved you wrong.

Now it looks like you are the liar and classless. Scam. Also known as poop

I've got an idea for you Asswipe. Since you like to argue and debate on the internet so much like a F?N loser. Why don't you send a PM to Trystate telling him that the sky is blue, then you two phaggots can argue and debate that for the next 2 weeks. How does that sound?

Not sure what this post has to do in the least, with Sportsman's Political Talk, but this post is definitely pure entertainment. In a Jerry Springer sort of way.... :7 :7

Ok ok ok ok

So let me get this straight

What kept you up last night and just burned you so bad missy twolies...was....

a. i asked for help in idaho...then only pm'd the guys that helped with pics and then reported the hunt to everyone else....and that burned your bittie bunns?

then my next agregious heinous crime

b. claimed to hunt idaho multiple years...but i have only hunted 2...and that isnt multiple according to you...but it is according to the dictionary....and that burned your bittie bunns?

then...then!...then

my worst one of all

c. claimed "everyone" was killing 2 points that I met...and that couldnt possibly be true! how could i know everyone and meet everyone on the mountain!?

lol, twolies...are you 5 .... or 6 years old?

YBO, I love the banter you throw out bud. I have a serious day here at the office and I see that comment from you....made my day :)

All in good fun. It's not like I'm looking for the porogressive pukes baseball practice field.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-19 AT 03:00PM (MST)[p]You know what I really love. I mean there is no better compliment.

I have this guy that I offered to buy into my company...a friend. He buys in and his school teacher wife explodes...it was only 35k buy in. But this is way way way toooooo risky for her she says. I would have paid them the 35k even if it went belly up. So, this year he makes back 22k on his 35k. his 401k lost what...like 18% in the S&P this year? So, he is exstatic to invest more. His brother in law inherits a bunch...as in 3m from his father. M..the guy that is invested...tells S about my company. Tells him to put cash in. S calls me. I tell him about it. He says no way in heck....he gets 5% on storage units and thats great money. Anything giving over 50% is a Ponzi Scheme. So I tell him to just lend it to me with collateral at 10% and he will double his return and I will make the spread. LOL...the guy wont do it. M tells S that it isnt a Scheme. S responds all schemes look the same....they all have claims...paperwork...and everyone cashes a check till the end. And ya know what...he is right...LOL But this brings me back to sissy twolies.

Last year the guys were razzing me about my hunting...or was it two years ago...I think two years ago...anyway....in 2018 I hunted even more! LOL....I love that my investments are so good people dont believe me....and.....my hunting life is so good people dont believe me...LOL

This last year I fished a spot that is amazing...lil ol lake in the Boulder Mountains of Utah. Lil ol lake. Pack in like 2 miles. Get in there and this dude with a float tube is trying and trying. No luck. Says big 20" fish in the middle of the lake. So, no luck for me but only for small ones. I come back the next week with an inflateable raft....almost pass out trying to blow the thing up....float out...yeeeehaw....20 inch tigers...couldnt catch one of em...tell some neighbor about it later....goes home and tells his wife I lied to him about not being able to catch tiger trout in the boulders...no way they grow to 20 inches....

I hunted MT, UT, and WY last year. I skipped hunts because I was tired of hunting....LOL for example the Muzz Elk in Utah...since it was tied to the Rifle this year and I already got a bull in MT...skipped it. Shot a buck in WY so I could get home....passed over 40 bucks in a week....but I am a liar...but on this one ya got a pretty good idea of what is there....all ya need to do is watch Founders Webcast Podcast vids to see how great the area is.

I love that twolies and others think my life is so good they cant/dont/refuse to believe it. I told those guys the exact name of the lake...they wont go since they are convinced I was lying....lol

How do you think at my young age I have all day to check emails and post on here? Either unemployed or self-employed...with employees.... I love it!

Love you guys :) Thanks for watchn and giving me a hard time instead of just enjoying life. It makes it more fun.

Everytime I post about how a hunt or fishing trip went and you call me a liar...I just get a lil grin... :)

Nice!!! HAVE you noticed THAT the harder you work the luckier you get??
Many years ago i would work 16 hours a day and never took a vacation for 10 years. The rest is history.

Usually YBO. But ya, you make your own luck.

Business is tough...you do need luck...but wet lines catch fish. You cant shoot bucks from your sleeping bag...(actually we have a few spots this could happen and almost did lol)

anyway...yup ... you get it

I just love that these guys think my life is a lie :) they would really be pissed off if I told them what I was doing today down here in Corpus Christi Texas :) LOL if you think my hunting life is amazing you should see what I do in the off-season LOL

Have a great life Mrs. 2 lies

Let me know when you park the garbage truck and you can talk :)

Oh darn. How did this post get on page two? Oh wait, it was because of all my other posts LOL :) love you guys especially Lil twolies

So I am still waiting for all the lies I supposedly have told.

Turns out I was right about how often I hunt, where I hunt, when I hunt, my age.....

Since you wanted to attack me, my hunting, my age, the state I hunt in....

What a real classy guy you are....

Seems like attacking peoples personal lives is a tactic for someone that is losing an argument of substance on political issues....democrat tactic for sure.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

go away aspen.....you are a boring us all

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

I couldn't care less about any of those things, I just think you're an ashhole. Is that a democratic tactic, or just a good judge of character?

>So I am still waiting for
>all the lies I supposedly
>have told.
>
>Turns out I was right about
>how often I hunt, where
>I hunt, when I hunt,
>my age.....
>
>Since you wanted to attack me,
>my hunting, my age, the
>state I hunt in....
>
>What a real classy guy you
>are....
>
>Seems like attacking peoples personal lives
>is a tactic for someone
>that is losing an argument
>of substance on political issues....democrat
>tactic for sure.
>
>"The penalty good men pay for
>indifference to public affairs is
>to be ruled by evil
>men." - Plato

Oh yeah? What offended you? That I wouldn't sit around like your wife and take a beating and then cower like she does in the corner?

So let me get this Mr. Wyoming Sam. Everybody else attacks my personal life. Then they called me a liar about five or six different things about my personal life. Then they go back and check my personal posts in other hunting forums. But I am the one that's a jerk? Then you come on here and start swearing. Then they come on here and start calling names and swearing. And I am the one that's a jerk? You must be a Democrat :)

>Oh yeah? What offended you? That
>I wouldn't sit around like
>your wife and take a
>beating and then cower like
>she does in the corner?
>

And all that whining and crying about keeping about politics? You are truly a piece of Shyt. You want to bring up wives and then cry your personal life is attacked, you must not have matured beyond jr. high.

If you would have just left and stayed gone like you claimed you wouldn't have to read what was posted about you. It works both ways.

Nemont

So let me get this Lil kneemount. Everybody else attacks my personal life. Then they called me a liar about five or six different things about my personal life. Then they go back and check my personal posts in other hunting forums. But I am the one that's a jerk? Then you come on here and start swearing. Then they come on here and start calling names and swearing. And I am the one that's a jerk? You must be a Democrat

Again, I don't give a shyt about the 7th grade drama you seem to thrive on. You post a million inflammatory bullshyt memes, and seem to thrive on drama in general. Makes you seem like an ashhole, so I pointed that fact out. I don't give two shyts about what everyone else did to you. People do seem to be piling on, and again, I think it might be secondary to you being an ashhole. Not sure how else to explain it. Is there a crayon font in this forum?

>So let me get this Mr.
>Wyoming Sam. Everybody else attacks
>my personal life. Then they
>called me a liar about
>five or six different things
>about my personal life. Then
>they go back and check
>my personal posts in other
>hunting forums. But I am
>the one that's a jerk?
>Then you come on here
>and start swearing. Then they
>come on here and start
>calling names and swearing. And
>I am the one that's
>a jerk? You must be
>a Democrat :)

You're so pathetic ASSwipe it's not even funny.

You can't stop thinking about me.

I'm in your head all day everyday.

You lay awake at night thinking about me.

You start threads about me.

You post about me even when I'm not involved in the conversation.

If I'm not on here posting, then you post wondering where I'm at.

You're so easy, I make one comment and then for the next 4 hours it's post after post after post from you. I control you like a puppet.

You are my b!tch.

I own you.

It reminds me of you most when I flush. I think if you down there only getting 15 minute breaks then it surprises you whenever mine floats by :)

Still waiting for you to expose the lies I supposedly told. Go ahead and post them here. Anytime you can get your finger out of your....ummm...ear.

Who is the puppet master? I was the one that had you going through years and years of my postings :) I can just imagine you sitting there at your computer trying to go through my Idaho forum comments LOL

Don?t let your boss catch you not attending to the sewer system. Get back to work little guy

And remember to post all of the hundreds of lies you claim I have told.

Ya gotta love the guy for trying. I mean it is probably tough.

So he says "all the lies" and "this guy is a huge liar"

Then I ask for an example

crickets...

then "you said you hunted multiple years in idaho!"

And then I prove that two....is multiple.

"you said everyone on the mountain"....obviously not understanding generalizations...and like an 8 year old is assuming I meant "everyone"....literally...lol

"but, but, but, the national debt...ya that...the national debt is like big n stuff"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand gbye :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom