Lion Hunting Success

pugs

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-09 AT 08:40AM (MST)[p]I am new to this site but I thought that I would try to upload a few of the pictures of some of our lion hunts from this past month. The dead cat that I am holding is one that I guided a guy to that weighed 152 lbs. The other pictures are just a few from some of our recent hunts. I will try to post a few more. We have been extremely lucky so far this past month of December and have treed 11 different lions. Happy hunting!

4b3b73ef7c22c8ce.jpg

4b3b74047c976977.jpg

4b3b74217d5cac27.jpg

4b3b743d7e0a9d12.jpg

Great to see another hounder on here. Nice pics. I looks like that dog got lit up in last pic. What state.

HK

Very nice pics pugs....thanks for sharing them with us. Looks like your blue dog is about to get a mouthful of cat if given the chance.

keep the pics coming. That is a big cat the hunter took. It would look bigger if the guy holding it weren't about 6'5"!

Actually I am about 6'3" lol. I still have my lion tag burning a hole in my pocket but refuse to pull the trigger on a cat unless it can make this fat old guy look small.

Awesome pics what unit do you have a tag for? I drew a pinevalley tag its been burnun a hole,in my pocket for a long time now. cant wait for the day I pull the trigger on a lion. thanks for postin the pics they are awesome!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom