Lion in picture with hunters and their kill

agrvarminthunter

Hey everyone,

maybe it is photoshopped in there and I am naive, but look at the thread posted unit 38. On the last post I had blown up the pic and it sure looks like a lion in that picture.

yeah I saw it and dont really like it. I hope it was phothoshop. That is a freaking scary thought. I wish the guy who posted would tell his side of the story.

I may be wrong about this but I don't even think he knows that was in the picture. He emailed me some pics and never mentioned anything about a mountain lion. I had to go back and check the pics he sent me but it was not that picture. pretty scary

I had to email a friend those pics so he could re-size them so i could post em here on MM. It appears he pulled a fast one on me. I had no idea about that until today on MM! Im sure there was no harm intended

I was pretty sure you did not know that was there. Would have thought you would have mentioned that or played it up like look what was watching us. I thought it was real for awhile because i have had a few that close to me that I could not see but my brother and dad told me about after.

No harm to me. My buddies would of done the same thing had it been me. As a matter of fact I wished I could of done that to PCHA or LCHCGuide. Great joke.

after it was pointed out, i thought it was a good photoshop job. the folks in the other thread "Unit 38" thought it was a good 'job as well. i wish it WAS real! i would go back to that same spot and do some kitty hunting

Hey SweetBull

If that cat was a snake he would of bit your buddy. I finally found him in that pic so I'm posting it again so maybe everyone can find him. That's pretty darn scary. Glad both of you guys are safe. Next time call and I will watch your back for those kitty?s during your hunt.

LCHC
4ae9c6d36a733a9f.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom