Long range shooters wounding deer on film

The guy in this video isn't teaching his Daughters much ethics wise. I watched those fools last year, bad enough how they hunt ...not continuing to try and retrieve that crippled buck and they have horses....then go out and shoot a different buck.....and in 2014 shooting grouse out of trees with pistols tell you what those girls are learning on their hunting trips.....makes me sick...

))))------->

Be interesting/And Sick to know how many Animals they hit in the Toe-Nails that Limped off & Died!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

So now long range shooters lose animals, close range archers lose animals, muzzy hunters lose animals. I still have zero doubt that more animals are lost each year to "average distance" centerfire rifles than all others combined, simply due to that category being the highest majority yet I hear no one complaining.
What gives? And I wonder if anti hunting groups fight each other's views like we do?

Hey slam, do you think these young girls were competent enough to take these shots?

When any Type of Weapon Hunter starts missing an Average of 3' to 5' of where they should be hitting they need to lay the Weapon down & call it Quits!

I agree PUNK!

But GAWD Don't mention the STICKFLIPPERS!:D:D:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-15 AT 07:30PM (MST)[p]>Hey slam, do you think these
>young girls were competent enough
>to take these shots?

If you don't think there are father's telling their young kids to take hurried and or long "Unethical" shots with any weapon I'm afraid you'd be wrong.
The only difference here is the father was dumb enough to post the videos on the Internet.

I'll be takein my 15yrs old niece elk huntin next fall. We'll be in the trees waitin for a semi relaxed broadside bull under 100yds. I want her to tag one but more importantly than that I want her to have a good overall experience. The girls in those videos clearly had no business takein the shots they took. I don't blame them, their dad is a tool!

>I'll be takein my 15yrs old
>niece elk huntin next fall.
>We'll be in the trees
>waitin for a semi relaxed
>broadside bull under 100yds. I
>want her to tag one
>but more importantly than that
>I want her to have
>a good overall experience. The
>girls in those videos clearly
>had no business takein the
>shots they took. I don't
>blame them, their dad is
>a tool!

Yes, he is definitely a tool.....and a dumb a$$!

>I'll be takein my 15yrs old
>niece elk huntin next fall.
>We'll be in the trees
>waitin for a semi relaxed
>broadside bull under 100yds. I
>want her to tag one
>but more importantly than that
>I want her to have
>a good overall experience. The
>girls in those videos clearly
>had no business takein the
>shots they took. I don't
>blame them, their dad is
>a tool!

I Wonder if He Thought about Windage before the Shot?

Or Just after by sayin:The Wind Sure was Blowin!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Did you see where that guy shot at an elk at 1300 yards or something like that.
Animals move at the shot. A shot is hurried. A scope is off. When a guy gets as close as he can and something goes wrong then he works hard to fix it.
That guy just shoots and if they don't go down they leave it.

My son botched a shot on a Muzzleloader deer a few years ago. We tracked that deer over three miles. Up hills and and down. It took us all day to catch up to that deer for him to finish. The thing is he finished the job. The dad in those videos was a sorry excuse for a hunter. I can't believe guys liked his videos.

I watched these videos. Thanks Ron for ruining my day. Wow is all I can say. His way of teaching his kids to hunt and my way are way different. I hope for a 100 yard shot at a standing broadside shot. If I don't get my wish we start over. I wonder what state is home for him? Any body know if he is a MM guy? I would have to guess Wyoming, and doing youth hunts in Idaho.

DZ

The impression I got.....the guy is into long range shooting first, hunting second.

The thing is, if you shoot a deer at 1000 yards, you still have to hike over there to retrieve it or check for blood. So why not get closer before you shoot? Besides, the hunt/stalk is the exciting part. The shot to me is just the very end.

If you enjoy taking 800 yard shots and high fiving and giggling like a school girl, join the military and become a sniper.

+1 eel. Hunting with kids takes a ton of patience. They won't pick up game in the scope like seasoned hunters can. I've been hunting with my son now for 2 years and he's been successful but NEVER on a shot that is questionable. I am teaching him to take good shots and that is it.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I watched another video of this guy that shows himself getting dressed etc and then going to his downstairs showing his arsenal. TMI

>Hey Ron!
>
>Ya gotta Remember!
>
>There are TARDS Everywhere!
>
>Even some in I'DA'TARD!:D
>
>
>

He is a TARD, and he is a tool.
He should have been kicked in the sack for telling kids that young to shoot that far.

It's all good. At least we have a course to take so that we can pick up antlers. If stupidity was illegal the whole damn country would be in jail.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom