Long range sight?

Buckhunter1

Currently shooting a spot hog 7 pin sight. Anything out there that is designed for longer range shooting to try on my new Hoyt? Thanx BH1

I have used the G5 XR, three fixed and a slider that easily gets out to 100 yards. Right now I have a TruGlo 8 pin set from 30-100 yards. I have my odd pins labeled for easier recognition, 50, 70, 90 labeled. This is on my Mathews Drenalin LD.

Anything with a slider. There are a lot of good options: sure loc lethal weapon max or qc max, cbe tek hunter, mbg ascent, spot hogg tommy hogg. Personally I prefer something with at least 3 pins that way if something happens fast you're covered to 50 yards but then you have the slider for everything past that.

is this sight a sight for hunting or just shooting in general? how far are you planning to shoot? If you want a good long range fixed pin sight look into the trophy taker sights, they have a 7 and 10 pin model, the tru-glo and trophy ridge 8 pin sights work well too, another one would be the sonoran bowhunting products mini D and mini D lr. These sights are customizable at the website (google sonoran bowhunting products). If you really want to reach out past 100-110 yards check out the trophy taker or the mini D lr.

I SHOOT THE MONTANA BLACK GOLD 5 PIN ASCENT AND LOVE IT. IM GOOD OUT TO SIXTY AND STILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO ADJUST YARD BY YARD FROM TWENTY TO WELL OVER 100 YARDS. I DONT HAVE ANYTHING BAD TO SAY. GREAT SIGHT FOR WHAT I ENJOY. AND FOR ONLY 169.00 IF SOMEONE KNOWS OF A BETTER ALL AROUND SIGHT FOR THE MONEY I TOO WOULD BE INTERESTED. MY TWO CENSE

Thanx for the thoughts on a long range sight. The sight will be used to hunt and to hopefully build my confidence at reasonable distances. I will be trying a Fuse 5 pin with a slider to start. BH1

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom