Looking at moving to Montana????

300stw

tired of all the people in the Boise valley, my wife(R.N.) and I have traveled montana last couple summers looking for a place to move to work for her hunting and fishing for me and my son, really like the looks of the helena area,also miles city area and lewistown,, Ennis feels like a great place to live if your a millonaire, i have a friend who used to live in Terry, too many people missoula to hamilton and too many in great falls, any thoughts comments appreciated......

If you don't like people... Terry is the place for you. LOL

I'd look at North central or any place in Eastern MT.

What about Dillion or any of the surrounding valleys? They're pretty nice, havn't gone Guchi yet, but not cheap either.

I'm in the Bitteroot (native), and if I could convince the wife, I would opt for Lewistown. Next, possibly White Sulphur Springs. My cousin is an RN there, coincidentally. Choteau is beautiful also. Montana is a big state. Could be a tough choice. mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Jul-06-07 AT 08:52AM (MST)[p]Have you considered Glasgow? Live at Fort Peck and commute the 17 miles every day to the hospital? We are always looking for RN's.

http://www.fmdh.org/

Nemont

He he he, that's funny Nemont, so am I - he he, heee heeeee, he he he.. . .

All the water gone yet? See any big turbines going up yet north of town?

So she gets to work and you get to hunt and fish? Sounds like a good gig to me. She got any sisters?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-06-07 AT 09:54AM (MST)[p]

T,

No turbines, my son and I were just up there last weekend to see how the sharptail, hun and sagehen hatchs were looking. That project is scaled way back and the talk around town is that it may not be economically feasible due to the cut in the number of towers.

Still some water in the lake and the walleyes are biting but it is kind of hot lately to be fishing.

I should have worded my first post differently. Have you considered the Fort Peck area as a place to live and Glasgow just 17 miles away has a hospital that is always looking for RN's to work there.

Nemont

P.S. I am not looking for RN's as I am happily married. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom