looking for a good hunt

moseleymiddleton

I was wondering on if anyone had a place, i could put in for and hunt for a respectable whity in SD< MT , nebraska, with out having to pay alot to hunt. I would like to get one in the 130 -150 inch range, but will proably be limited to about 500 doller tresspass fee. or can trade for a hunt in the black hills of wyoming. i have acess to a ranch that had 3 180's come out of it last year but i'm not willing to burn my muley tag to hunt it so out of state here i come for white tails. any info would be appeciated.

Moseley Middleton

It depends on what you want to do i can get you acess for either. I would like to archery if i can and hunt in november so as to not interfere with my september muley and elk hunts. the ranch is located between hulet and alzada.

moseley middleton

Mosely,
You wouldn't trade your Muley tag for a Whitetail in the 180's !?! You must know where there are some dam big muleys.

Muley's to me is a personal goal at the moment. I have just taken up whitetail hunting but i prefer to hunt mulies i have been on a lot of good mulies and just haven't been able to close the deal or pass thinking i will get on a bigger because i under judge them and put friends on them and am disappointed in myself after words. I have passed on two muleys that my friends killed that i put in the mid 160's and turned out high 170's. And have missed two that would go high 180-195 in the last two years one with a bow and one with a gun. If i don't draw my muley tag this year i may bow hunt this area buti'm not sure at the moment. I start hunting the first of September for a week and then every weekend through September. then the weekends in areas of the state that open the the first of October. though the 25 but bye then my expenses and wife are tired out of my hunting passon and tells me I'd better come home with a deer so i settle on a 150's buck towards the end of the season before the first of November and season opens and i don't like to pay a trespass fee when their is so much public in Wyoming to hunt. but am willing to trade someone trespass fess to hunt out of state for my first time.

moseley middleton

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom