Looking for an educated guess.

mobertok

Just looking for some educated guesses on what this buck would score?
Not my buck dang it.
Thanks

IMG_20221001_143215818_HDR~3.jpg

Cool buck, but I think everyone was very generous. Might just be the way I see the photo. Too bad there are not multiple pictures. Would be a shooter in most areas I hunt.

Need a different pic. but based on that pic. I have to say right around 168-170... Even then I wonder if the pic is giving him too much credit...

He scores a 10/10. Whoever got him should be proud.

How bout a story?
Ok this is the story. In 2022 I had a general tag, I hunted the last two days of archery season. The last evening of bow season I saw a big buck around 150yrds away , if not this buck it was his twin. I was busted and he mosied off with a couple other bucks and does. So I sat the next morning with rifle in hand in the area waiting for him, my luck, no show. Later in the day I saw the side by side coming out with this buck in the picture. I walked from my camp and met them on the road and spoke for a bit, they said this buck was running with a bigger buck. So, they were in hury and I barley got this one pic. That's pretty much the whole story. I wish it was opening day of rifle season when I saw him, I could of hammered him 5x over, but hey, that's the way it goes.
Thanks for all guesses on scores.

Ok this is the story. In 2022 I had a general tag, I hunted the last two days of archery season. The last evening of bow season I saw a big buck around 150yrds away , if not this buck it was his twin. I was busted and he mosied off with a couple other bucks and does. So I sat the next morning with rifle in hand in the area waiting for him, my luck, no show. Later in the day I saw the side by side coming out with this buck in the picture. I walked from my camp and met them on the road and spoke for a bit, they said this buck was running with a bigger buck. So, they were in hury and I barley got this one pic. That's pretty much the whole story. I wish it was opening day of rifle season when I saw him, I could of hammered him 5x over, but hey, that's the way it goes.
Thanks for all guesses on scores.
The one that got away was bigger! That’s a good story…. I bet that buck pictured is north of 175. Bet you won’t forget about that bigger one anytime soon!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom