Looking for mule deer trespass fee hunt for 2012

virgil125

I am looking for a trespass hunt for mule deer in montana for 2012. I have talked to a few already just looking to see what all is available. Not really particular on which area.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-11 AT 01:46PM (MST)[p]If you are just drawing a general tag I can get you in contact with my friends,they do the ranch by the week comes with a cabin on a lake.The ranch has lots of deer,wt and MD,decent genetics.Later in the season they get migrational herds of elk that cross their place.

For a new Sage 6wt TCX fly rod, I'll let you tresspass my drawer full of maps and I'll show you where some bucks live on public land : )

I know of a place but it only holds WT and Elk. PM me if you are interested.

Stu

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

We drew tags this year and i would be interested in your buddy that leases out for the week. Let me know if your interested in sharing that info

They booked 5 party's the day the f&G released the news that there were left over tags.

Do guides lease their ranch out for a week at a time to one group and turn you loose to hunt on your own?

Yes, some outfitters do actually and with the elimination of the outfitter sponsored tags, I believe there will be more of that going on. Blackhawk357 does the same thing as your buddy and you accused him of illegally guiding.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-11 AT 08:13PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-11 AT 07:55?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-11 AT 07:51?PM (MST)
Cant you get over yourself and quit trying to stir up #####?BTW show me an outfitter thats going to lease out his property to me for one week of the 5 week rifle season.. Outfitters book people on a day to day basis...3 day hunts,5 day hunts ect. they dont lease their property out,most of them dont own property they lease it themselves and they dont sub lease.None of this has anything to do with this thread but once again you have crawled out of your cave to hijack a thread,go troll elsewhere.

Virgil125,figure out where in the state you are headed and get all the block management books by calling the MT fish and game office.If you are only hunting deer there are thousands and thousands of acres of good public land dotted with block management private tracts up in the Missouri breaks,I would start in the Jordan area,wt and Muledeer abound in the badlands and some premium ag land s open in the Bm program,some of the best BM ranches take reservations so I would get started now.You dont have to lease land to have a quality hunt,MT isnt like many other states in that concern.
http://fwp.mt.gov/hunting/hunterAccess/privateLand/blockman/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom