Looking for Unit 2C deer hunt info

sicnm

Reaching out to anyone who has hunted or knows this unit my 15 year old boy was fortunate to draw this hunt (lucky guy) as well as unit 15 youth elk hunt which he ended up with a nice 6x6 bull trying to head up there this weekend since we are done with the elk hunts any pointers or assistance would be greatly appreciated since I've never been up there to hunt thank you everyone and hope everyone is having a good time out there.

Yea bud me and my dad had just went on the muzzle loader hunt and we only saw 2 bucks and were lucky enough to get them both! But it was really hot and had a full moon and they were moving in the dark but the best way we found was to find a fresh track and stay on it or get in glass and really look. You can find them on the sandstone shelfs or bedded down in the sage brush. That's what worked for us. If you need anymore help then feel free to ask

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom