Lost dog near Currant Creek Reservoir

cavemn5050

LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-15 AT 02:22PM (MST)[p]If anyone is heading up to Currant Creek for the deer hunt and see a German Shephard running around, she is mine. She took off from our camp Saturday morning. She is very friendly, but shy. If she approaches your camp, she will respond best if you get down on a knee and wait for her to come. Her name is Kirra. She was last seen just south of the reservoir.

7360img0823.jpg

Please message me if you see her. Also, she is chipped, so if you happen to find her, please take her to a shelter or a vet. Thanks!!

Really hope you find your dog and everything works out ok!

I am just waiting for the "wolf sighting at Currant Creek" report any day now :)

Good luck finding your dog...did you leave anything familiar to her up there for her to return to and hopefully stay in vicinity..piece of personal gear etc...hth

Current Creek to Heber that's a heck of a journey. I'm sure she was just headed toward home. Those shepherds have an uncanny sense about them, I'm sure she'd have turned up home had she not been picked up first. Good looking dog, glad she made it back.

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-12-15
>AT 02:22?PM (MST)

>
>If anyone is heading up to
>Currant Creek for the deer
>hunt and see a German
>Shephard running around, she is
>mine. She took off
>from our camp Saturday morning.
> She is very friendly,
>but shy. If she
>approaches your camp, she will