lost my dog Tuesday

feddoc

Long Time Member
ANd it's been more than just a bummer.

Suddenly so I am sure HE felt nothing...but I took it hard. He went with me everywhere...elk camp, cabelas, the crapper, except the shower.

Had him cremated on Wednesday. Other than spreading his ashes in a couple spots...any other ideas?

Oh, and I contacted the owner of his dad...as luck would have it, his dad just did his thing and I have pick of the litter for a July pickup.

ImportedPhotos00474.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Sorry to hear that feddoc. I'm in the same boat! My 12 year old lab is starting to show her age...I'm taking her into the Doc today wouldn't be surprised if she didn't come home again...no more pets for me it's way to hard to say goodbye!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Sorry to hear fedd, I'm sure he will be missed. Cool looking dog.
Been through losing a dog a couple times and it never gets any easier. Things will get better for you though so hang in there.

>Too bad we aren't half the
>people our dogs think we
>are...
>
>Sorry for the loss. I love
>the picture.
>
>Todd

+1

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

"The master has is reasons, life is his to give or take" Marty Robbins, Gunfighter Ballads.

It is always tough to loose a dog but getting a new puppy is a wise choice. It will never replace your old dog but it sure helps.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

i have lost more than my share of hunting "buddies"....Cremated? look online for a charm or something to put a little bit of his ashes in and you can still pack him around with you...always

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Sorry for your loss. Last year I had to put down both of my labs in the span of only a few weeks. The first was due to old age and a few weeks later my yellow was hit by a car. Hard deal I know but the best medicine for me was getting another pup. This is my little buddy now, 10 months old and has a little lab in her. Sorry again for your loss.

7958hac_1.jpg

It is hard to loses a great friend and pet like that.

Some day (3 years now) I will get me a new dog.

Hang in there fed

Robb

Good idea, get the new pup.

The little one won't replace your old buddy, you'll love it just the same with time. Unfortunately we dog lovers feel a lot of pain every ten or so years. Keep your chin up and enjoy your new pup!

Here is my dog's daddy...and my new puppies daddy as well.

http://www.filadog.com/html docs/Current/current_pg_14.htm

033_small.JPG

The latest male pup:
MVC-010S.JPG

Compared to the dog I lost. (as a puppy)
Jughead.jpg

I am happy to get a new pup...but still miss my buddy. I'll call the new guy jughead ... just like the old one.

We will pick him up in July in WA...darn near Canada.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Feddoc,

My sincere condolences on losing your Buddy. Spark is 11 years old now and I try to cherish each day with him.

It may sound weird but I cremate all my dogs and when i go they all will get spread out with me...... Nothing in this world is as loyal as a dog.... And not much is harder to loose.... Condolences man........

Fila Brasiliero. Used to be for hunting Jaguars in Brazil. Great protection dogs.

>SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.' WHAT THE
>HELL KIND OF DOG IS
>THAT?,

Feddoc, sorry to read about your loss, but glad to see that you've already got a new buddy to share your life with. Enjoy that puppy!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom