Lost Pack Idaho Unit 45

topper

I was scouting in unit 45 on August 21st and I lost my pack. I was on Dempsey Meadows road. It is a Hardcore Hunt Pack. It had a lot of gear that I can't afford to replace, and even more importand, my camera with all of my family pictures. PLEASE contact me at 208 869-3406 if you hear anything about it. Thanks.

topper be sure to file a report with the local law enforcement agency in the are you lost it. Just in a case a honest person finds it and turns it in as found property. If there is nothing in the pack to identify you as the owner, the report will help them to know who it belongs too.

RELH

I wish you luck. I lock an entire pannier full of gear (including a handgun) one time. I got none of it back. I suppose it depends on what you had in it but (if you had enough expensive items), you CAN file a homeowners-insurance claim. It won't help with the camera but it softens the pain on the rest of the stuff.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Topper, see if you can get ahold of Steve Alderman from Meridain. He spends a lot of time there and knows the country well. Contact him maybe he can help.
Tinehunter

I feel really bad for you and wish you the best.

How do you lose a pack? Did it fall off a truck or quad?

Story time;
I backpacked a ram out of the wilds of Colorado, re-inflated my boat, crossed the river and drove to my base camp only to discover I didn't have my rifle! The following day I retraced my steps, including crossing the river, and found it where I had carefully left it! Whew!

I hope your outcome is as good!

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom