Lost Yellow Labs

vanderb79

Mother, Cheyenne, 3 years old and female pup, Casper, 7 months got out of yard in Marana, AZ on x-mas eve. Dogs could be headed back to my home in Gilbert, AZ. They will be together unless forcefully separated. Have collars with tags. Cheyenne is classic yellow coloration, Casper is near white. Any info, please call Bill at 480 861 0603 (I'm currently in MN for the Holidays).

Thanks guys...just so helpless sitting here in MN...thinking about hopping a flight back and let the rest of the family drive back after the New Year as planned.

Best of luck with your dogs !!I know the feeling. I had a dog take off once and was gone for about a week, he had a collar and tags on and one day when I was thinking he was gone for good some guy called and told me he had my dog. Said he just showed up at his house one day, about 3 or 4 miles away. Hang in there.

I hope I have that good fortune. I just burned about enough FF miles to get 2 normal RT tickets in order to get a last minute one way ticket for tomorrow. At least I'll be able to go to all the pounds between Phoenix and Tucson personally.

Casper has been found! She got into it with something that took a bite out of her hind end, but the vet said it just needed cleaning and care not stitches.

Also, there was a reported sighting of Cheyenne this morning. Odd that they were not together, but gives hope that we may still recover Chey as well. They were both still in Marana within a mile or so of the house they had been staying at.

Thank goodness for this development. I will be flying back tomorrow to pick up Casper and search for Chey.

what area of Marana is it? I live out there and would be more than happy to search after work.

I'm not real familiar with Marana or where Casper was found. I'm back at home in Gilbert now and headed down to Marana in a few minutes. Anyone can always call me at 480 861 0603. I will know more in a couple hours when I get down there.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom