SOLD Lot of 5 Vintage Herters 1897 wooden decoys.

blacktailer

I have a lot of 5 old Herters duck decoys from my Aunts estate. They are all in really nice shape. There is a Barrows Goldeneye, a Ruddyduck, Canvasback, Redhead and a big Canadian Goose. They would be great for the duck hunter, cabin, rustic lodge or ??? Thought maybe someone here would like them. I’ll gladly ship for actual shipping costs. Located in NW Washington. Happy to email or text pics. My email is [email protected]

Pictures.

IMG_0764.jpeg

IMG_0769.jpeg

IMG_0768.jpeg

IMG_0767.jpeg

IMG_0766.jpeg

IMG_0765.jpeg

I have a lot of 5 old Herters duck decoys from my Aunts estate. They are all in really nice shape. There is a Barrows Goldeneye, a Ruddyduck, Canvasback, Redhead and a big Canadian Goose. They would be great for the duck hunter, cabin, rustic lodge or ??? Thought maybe someone here would like them. I’ll gladly ship for actual shipping costs. Located in NW Washington. Happy to email or text pics. My email is [email protected]
Check your PM

If anyone interested I have six of the old Herters ‘almost-vintage’Mallard decoys that were made of Portugese cork.
Fair to good condition, never stored in sun but time has caused a crack or two.
All six for $200, or trade for an old 870 for my grandsons.
Located Riverton, Utah.

If anyone interested I have six of the old Herters ‘almost-vintage’Mallard decoys that were made of Portugese cork.
Fair to good condition, never stored in sun but time has caused a crack or two.
All six for $200, or trade for an old 870 for my grandsons.
Located Riverton, Utah.
Post some pictures please

I have a lot of 5 old Herters duck decoys from my Aunts estate. They are all in really nice shape. There is a Barrows Goldeneye, a Ruddyduck, Canvasback, Redhead and a big Canadian Goose. They would be great for the duck hunter, cabin, rustic lodge or ??? Thought maybe someone here would like them. I’ll gladly ship for actual shipping costs. Located in NW Washington. Happy to email or text pics. My email is nathanfullner1@
Never mind I found out

Last edited:
I have a lot of 5 old Herters duck decoys from my Aunts estate. They are all in really nice shape. There is a Barrows Goldeneye, a Ruddyduck, Canvasback, Redhead and a big Canadian Goose. They would be great for the duck hunter, cabin, rustic lodge or ??? Thought maybe someone here would like them. I’ll gladly ship for actual shipping costs. Located in NW Washington. Happy to email or text pics. My email is nathanfullner1@
Nice

Last edited:
I have a few like these plus drakes and 6 or so pintail’s as well. I just read that these were made before WWII to the 1960’s

IMG_1913.jpeg
IMG_1914.jpeg
IMG_1915.jpeg

Last edited:
Collection of Vintage Painted Duck Decoys 1980s Original Paint & Glass Eyes - Picture 1 of 19

Here’s some for $175 or best offer but they have been for sale for quite some time and the heads are painted

Last edited:
As a kid I hunted over all those Herter's decoys, except the Goldeneye. I owned some and my buddy owned some. Those are in great shape.

The only decoys I have now are 1 Mason decoy and a couple dozen Brant decoys that I made.

Hi 2Lumpy were you wanting to get a couple of antique decoys for your cabin?
Not for the cabin, the truth is in I’m going to sell the cabin, so no more trinkets for there. Want to buy property in a great place Joe?

Actually I just like all things wood carved, if they are in good shape. I’d only purchase if I really like it and it’s really cheap. 🫤

I’ve got a small hand full of modern DU decoys, my favorite is a ring neck pheasant.

Not for the cabin, the truth is in I’m going to sell the cabin, so no more trinkets for there. Want to buy property in a great place Joe?

Actually I just like all things wood carved, if they are in good shape. I’d only purchase if I really like it and it’s really cheap. 🫤

I’ve got a small hand full of modern DU decoys, my favorite is a ring neck pheasant.
If sell the cabin where are you going to put that live mount bear? Don’t know if I could afford the cabin but text me the info and pictures so I can show them to the family and my little buddy Weiner. Mrs Sikora and I have never seen a DU modern pheasant decoy, can you post a picture? Now as far as the duck decoys if you, Cody or any of your other kids want a couple of the antique paper mache ones just text me where I need to send them and I’ll ship them out tomorrow. It will be my pleasure.

Last edited:
Here you go Joe. A wood decoy pheasant.

I’ll dig out a summer picture of the cabin, right now it’s winter up there (9,000ft) so no decent pictures on this phone.

I’ll talk to the boys about your decoys.

If I ever get the bear back from the taxidermist (seriously, haven’t heard from him about it for almost three years) It will go over to my son’s little collection of stuff. No room in my house. 😁

IMG_4981.jpeg

IMG_4983.jpeg

Last edited:

I’ll dig out a summer picture of the cabin, right now it’s winter up there (9,000ft) so no decent pictures on this phone.

If I ever get the bear back from the taxidermist (seriously, haven’t heard from him about it for almost three years) It will go over to my son’s little collection of stuff. No room in my house. 😁
Pic of Phez decoy please?

View attachment 140125

View attachment 140125
View attachment 140126
Looks nice

View attachment 140125

View attachment 140125
View attachment 140126
That’s crazy You need to reach out and see what’s going on with your bear.

Last edited:
This has to be the coolest pheasant photo I have ever seen.
What say you?

IMG_1922.jpeg

You really need to expand it to get the full effect

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom