M.W.C. 3-0 P.A.C. 10 0-2

I STAND CORRECTED!

MWC is looking very good UTAH, BYU, so far has beat up the pac-10. i'm hopeing the DUCKS stiil hold together.

if one thing happens, i hope this helps get some recognition to the smaller schools. simply put, this just adds more reason for a playoff system! you can bet on anyone winning a "gimmie" game, but you never know till they play on the field!

Lou Holtz was sure giving the MWC credit after the BYU game. He clearly said that the MWC should be considered for a BCS spot and that a better approach would be to rethink the whole BCS thing anyway.

Amen!

>Lou Holtz was sure giving the
>MWC credit after the BYU
>game. He clearly said that
>the MWC should be considered
>for a BCS spot and
>that a better approach would
>be to rethink the whole
>BCS thing anyway.
>
>Amen!

Half the stuff that comes out of Holtz' mouth is pure genius.....The other half is either pure insanity, or you can't understand what he said anyway....
2a0fcsk.gif

Holtz was the only one after the BCS
selection that questioned why Boise State
and TCU were playing each other!

Its time to give credit where it is due!!!

The BCS lacks credibility, thats why TCU and BSU are playing each other. They don't want non BCS schools to be 4-0 or at least 3-1 against them.

Fortunately for the Ducks, they get to play one of those Big 11 patsies rather than another team from the the MWC... ;-)

Now that the MWC is out of the way, I just morphed into a PAC 10 fan. Here's hoping they go 4-0 the rest of the way.

MWC conference is having a banner year. I hope they can keep it up. Throw out a MWC bottom dweller and get Boise State to join.

ESPN will rarely give credit to any team in any sport west of the Mississippi. I'm not sure why 'gettin much props' from Stuart Scott is important to you, anyway.

I really like Utah and the 26 year olds on BYU, but the best part of those teams are their coaches. I order to understand better check this out.

HK

Disturbing, PAC 10 has better teams @ the bottom of their league than the MWC does.

The MWC stacks up favorably with the PAC-10,IMO with the exception of USC most of them are no better than MWC schools.

HKShooter, what dose that video have to do with Utah and BYUs coachs..... you put it up twice in 2 different threads.

I dont get it.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Good point, it appears to me that over the last few years the difference between the BCS conferences and the mid majors if you use a basketball term has closed. You take TCU, BSU and several others and I think they are on par with the top of the SEC, Big 12, Pac-10 and the slow big 10. But with the schedules that they play in their conference their strengths of schedule kill them, it is not their fault but it is a detriment. The only way I see that they get a shot at the title is in there 3 non confernce games they play a pac-10, SEC and Big 12 team probably on the road and win. Other than that it won't happen. It is about money and the smaller schools are not given the same chances.

Merry X-mas

Rich

Pac 10 now 1-2. See? As soon as they don't have to play those crappy MWC teams, the PAC 10 starts winning. Apparently BC didn't want to play in that crappy Emerald Bowl even more than USC didn't want to play in that crappy bowl... ;-)

Someone's gotta say it. How were the Huskers able to overcome their extreme disappointment from losing the Big 12 championship, and lay all this abuse on Arizona? Based on the genius ESPN analyses, Arizona should be destroying Nebraska because the Huskers didn't want to be in that crappy non-BCS bowl... ;-)

AF just tourched the Cougars. MWC now 4-0. What is the Bowl record of TCU's opponents anyway, 6-0?

"But TCU doesn't deserve to be playing in the NC because the MWC is lame and their SOS sucks..."

BCS sucks. It's time of for a playoff.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom