madglasser/mesquite hunter

creed

Hey guys, I don't why I got cut off but was wondering what you thought those deer would score, how wide you think that one will be when he finishes out.

Any thoughts?

Bruce, When they are done growing,,,,WOW. I think the one will be in the mid 190's and the wide buck may finish overaround 40. Awesome bucks!!!!

I was thinking the one buck would be crowding 200, the other buck is already in the high 30's as to width. I think he will go 40 or better when it's all said and done.

Either way, they're shooters where I come from.

Bruce you are right on the money.

The only problem is deer don't get that big south of the creek especially the desert.....LOL.....

Both of those deer are big and you're right the wide buck will be 38"-40" when he's finished out and the tall buck is going to be scaring the hell outta 200" right about now.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom