Magic Hot Springs

baerman

Anyone know if this place is still in use? It's the hot springs down in unit 54 near the Nevada boarder, maybe 5 miles east of hwy 93?

I believe Nat-Soo-Pah and Miracle Hot Springs are two different places. Nat is East of Hollister and Miracle according to the map is almost on the Nevada border, however I have never been there to know for sure. Nat is about 30 miles North of Nevada and Miracle about 5 miles. Like I said that is just looking at a map.

I wasn't even aware of Nat-Soo-Pah. Good to know about that one.

idahoguy - Not sure if you have Miracle and Magic confused. Miracle is over in Hagerman along the Snake River. That is a pretty cool spot though not close enough for a dip during hunting season. Maybe you were thinking Magic and not Miracle since you reference the NV boarder?

Thanks for the input guys.

I was thinking Magic but you knew what I meant. It is a little hard to think today since my neighbors fireworks kept me up all night.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom