Main Big Game Draw

It is up, but don't be surprised if it kicks you off the website. It kicked me off three times this morning. I was persistent and now NDOW has $140 more to spend. I sure hope I draw at least a deer tag. I only had one deer point and on antelope point going into the draw.

Good luck,

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-14 AT 10:13AM (MST)[p]Nevada results usually show up the week before Utah's do. Systems Consultants does the draw in that order. Utah is on May 30 so I would expect them to be posted May 23. The Draw will happen the Wednesday before so the 21st. If I understand it right.

Last year the draw was on May 22, so if they keep to the same schedule, it would be May 21 this year. The results must be posted within 48 hours by statute, so they would be up on Friday the 23.

Mine is done----$137.50 OTD...but I had already bought my license---$144.50 OTD...Sooooo----$282.00 all said and done.

The law states with in 48 hours of the actual draw the results will be posted.

So yeh----C-card hits will let us all know before the results get posted----

+1 sagebrush---

Robb

If I recall the last 4-5 years for sure the results were posted the Friday afternoon of Memorial Day weekend.

Also as to cc hits if I recall the fastest way to tell is if I you didn't draw and you got hit with PIW fee. Most of the tag fees weren't taken until later the next week but be prepared for anything

My guess is elk tags will see a significant increase in quotas this year

Last year the draw results came out over Memorial Weekend. I have a co-worker who didn't draw anything and he had a very rough weekend. I got to work with him all weekend and almost everyone we talked with had to tell us what great hunts they drew. To put that comment into context I am a park ranger and we talk to a lot of people every day during the summer. This is my first year applying for hunts in Nevada so I don't expect draw anything special.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

Does anyone know how they treat party applications when one person has 2 pts and the other has 1 pt? I believe the hunting book (or what ever they call it in NV) says that they round to the nearest whole number. It's been awhile since i took 5th grade math, but i believe 1.5 doesn't have a nearest whole number. Do they round up or down?

Sitting on the sidelines one more year. Hoping to cash in all of our CO points and can't take the chance to draw two hunts with the same dates. My 15 elk points have cost me over $2000 to build. Not complaining just ready to hunt.

The Main Draw Results were posted @ 5pm last year on May 24, 2013 as that was the day I seen a SUCCESSFUL ON MY NAME FOR ELK.

The Guided Draw (Outfitter draw) for NR was done on March 22, 2013 that afternoon it was online.

This year just points for me as I had planned to try the Outfitter draw but got an ELK tag in WYO and so I called the Outfitter and told him I would apply next year and that will give me 10 points in 2015 for DEER.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom