Make big BUCKS $$$$$- Pics included

Packout

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-31-07 AT 07:31PM (MST)[p]If anyone here has information about those responsible for using cattle in Strawberry Valley for target practice, the DWR wants to know about it. Over the past couple of weeks, six cattle have turned up with arrows embedded in them.

The Utah Bowman's Association, Bowhunters of Utah, Hoyt and Easton have contributed reward funds that total $6,000. Here's a link to the whole story:
www.wildlife.utah.gov/news/08-07/cattle.php.

If you have information, please let us know. We want to catch those responsible, so we can put an end to this. Please call 1-800-662-DEER or click on the red "Stop poachers" link on this page to make a report.

46d8b1e96f0673b7.jpg

This type of behavior is absolutely unacceptable. Police ourselves or be ready to pay the consequences.

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

WOW....this type of behavoir from these P.O.S's is what ruins it for the rest of us, shame on them.
I invite those who did this or any others like them to come on over to my place if you need more target practicing, i'll gladly give you some "tips".

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

I would LOVE to catch the dirtbags responsible for this. Every year there are cases of idiots shooting cattle, and in turn giving bowhunters....actually all hunters, a bad name. Keep your eyes and ears open and hopefully we catch those responsible.

TUFF

Well the story is about to be on the news. That's all we need is a bunch of jackholes running around shooting cattle and giving ethical hunters a bad name.

Sad, Sad deal. Hopefully they'll be able to get some good fingerprints off of those arrows and justice will be served.

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom