Makes me proud

It'd be the End of the Deer Herd as well!

Can You Imagine walking up to a 30" Buck that was acting like SMACKDADDY?

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

LMAO!

Reminds me of a lab (canine) my buddy had.
She would tip your beer (dew) over then lap it up like crazy!
Funny to watch when she got too much!

So. If I harvest and consume a stoned bunny. Is that a good excuse for failing a whiz quiz??
Later
Foghorn

If Utard legalizes weed, you won't have to worry about stoned rabbits. The growers kill anything that messes with their plants. If they can't poison it they will shoot it.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Eel is right about growers killing everything that has a tendency to eat their cash crop. Deer are number 1 on their hit list.

RELH

He argues that the illegal grows destroy habitat and cost millions to eradicate. All he is arguing for is to keep his job. Does anyone else here see that irony? If it was legalized there would be no illegal grows destroying Nat'l forest lands because it could then be grown on traditional farmland!

Jainoon
It's always about the money!(job).
The whole war on drugs is a criminal enterprise.
To plead this issue on behalf of rabbits!!!!!!
Priceless.
Later
Foghorn

We need a government study to determine what the rabbits feeling is on this issue. I support any idiots rights to consume whatever they want as long as things stay sane. We do have the obligation to protect the innocent.Maybe they could interview Bugs Bunny to begin with!This, after all, is a very serious issue!

If we legalized meth we could lay off some cops and stop all the destructive illegal meth labs too. Meth is no worse than alcohol. It should be a personal choice to use or not. It would also free up prison space for real criminals.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

welcome to the misery of liberalism

2311idiot.jpg

Eel , I disagree with you on meth being no worse than alcohol . I understand that DUI wrecks and alcoholism are a very real problem with our society , but many people drink in moderation and are great people. NO ONE does meth in moderation ! Have you ever had any one steal your property to trade it for booze ? Have you ever heard of anybody contracting HIV/AIDS or HEP C from using dirty needles to enjoy a cold beer after work ? I sure haven't

D6native, I was being mostly sarcastic and you may have a point to a degree but my argument is the same as the one used to argue the legality of pot. And I do know people who use meth recreationally. Have been using for years. They all started out with pot and booze too. I worked with them every day. They will, and do die young for sure, but are not criminals.

Eel

They better get SFW on this right away!! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

In my home town and our whole county for that matter , meth and the crimes related to it are a huge problem . The tweekers are stealing everything that isn't nailed down and worse , home invasion robberies are becoming common . I don't smoke pot and haven't formed an opinion on its legalization , but the local folks who do smoke are not contributing to the rapid rise of crime in our area . The older people I know that smoke are mostly disabled and use it for medicinal reasons . The younger people I know that smoke use it to get ''better'' at video games . I wouldn't classify pot smokers as a real detriment to the local society , however the strung-out meth heads breaking into peoples homes to rip them off is a major problem here .

That's pretty much true, but not always the case. This, just today. I google earth the address only to find pot gardens. This is where the bunnies get stoned in northern CA. If you have 100 lbs. of processed pot, legal or not, you're open to home invasion. Marijuana is not the "peace, love, and giggles" drug that everyone wants us to believe.

http://lostcoastoutpost.com/2015/mar/3/sheriffs-office-still-seeking-two-suspects-morning/

5648homeinvasion.jpg

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom