Making reproductions and selling them question????

ELKLOVER

I found a big typical 6x6 elk set that goes a bit over 400 a couple years ago. An absolute perfect bull and very pretty. I just got him back a bit ago. It has spent that last year and a half with RMEF on the Elk Tour. I have debated having someone make replicas of the sheds and then trying to sell some on Ebay or where ever. I have 2 questions:

1. Do any of you know what it costs to make replicas?

2. Do you think you would actually sell enough to make money after paying for the replicas?

Thanks.

Also, between me and another guy we actually have two straight years of his sheds 383 B & C and then 408 B & C. Then the last year his winterkill at 408 4/8 B & C.

I guess making replicas of all this might make for a better selling point. Also more expensive on my end to start it up though. What do you all think?

I've never made a replica but i would sure like to see some pics of that bull. There are not many things better looking then a 6x6 that goes over 400

I posted pics a year or so ago.

I'll try and post some more later.

Yeah, he looks nice and he's only 39 inches wide. That is what the winterkill's spread is, that's how I know. It's probably within a half inch.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom