"Maniacs" In The Field DVD

browtine

Super Moderator
4a22addf537148f9.jpg

So two weeks ago I got this movie right here from www.MonsterMuleys.com. The cover of this video is pretty cool so I decided to take the plunge. I have been more and more serious about archery the last couple of years so I figured this would be a great addition to the library.

Over all this is an excellent video. The editing is very good, the camera movements are smooth and they get the kill shots. Another aspect of this video I really like if the lead up to the hunts. They show a lot of live video during the that particular hunt prior to the hunter taking the animal. Another bonus is that these bucks are better then average so that made it that much better.

I also found a few things in the video helpful with their archery segments. The company that made this video sells broadheads and they often talk about setup and arrows to use with the broadheads.

The bad:
This is a whitetail video (maybe thats a bonus?)
They really promote the maniac broadhead throughout the dvd. One would probably expect that beings that this DVD is pretty much about the broadhead. Although the hunting, narration, and editing are great.

I would recommend this video to anyone. If you enjoy the Primos video's, you would probably like this one as well. The hunters are extremly excited during every hunt which makes the scenes fly.

I will post a link to this video in the store as soon as I find it in there.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

By the title, I figured it was filmed by Utah hunters during the general season! HaHa...just kidding if you're from Utah. I couldn't let that one go by.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom