Marcy Harris Your Local Blue Collared Huntress

RHarris

Although I have not traveled the world as many of the amazing women in the Extreme Huntress contest have, I have hunted the extremes in many of the Western States within my financial means. You have seen many of my hunts as well as my families hunts right here on this website in the past. We have been long time members of the MM site. Aside from my extreme hunting, I have donated countless hours to conservation projects with the Arizona Elk Society, Arizona Game and Fish, US Forest Service, and the Southeastern AZ Sportsmen Club. I have held womens hunting camps for free to help women get started hunting as well as started a non-profit Youth Archery Club. I have been a committee member for Friends of the NRA and a volunteer instructor for the AZ Becoming an Outdoors Woman. Please consider supporting me in this contest by voting for Marcy Harris at www.tahoefilms.com. You will see by reading my essay that you can relate to me and that I AM the real thing. I am out to prove to other women that you can be as extreme as you want to be, no matter your situation!

65932009_coues_017.jpg

2009 NM Rifle Coues

9302007_colorado_muzzleloader_deer_039.jpg

2007 CO Muzzleloader Mule Deer

84912008_new_mexico_archery_010.jpg

2008 NM Archery Antelope (73 4/8" P&Y)

By the way, I drew the AZ Kaibab this year... 14 days and counting... I can hardly wait!

Marcy Harris

Marcy, I already voted, but, I would have considered voting for you.
BTW, I did not vote for the lady posing with a bow and with air brushed photos.

I did vote for the lady with the sheep. She looked like she had just hiked up that mountain and killed that sheep.

You look like the real deal also. Good luck.

Thanks! I am going to try to hold out. I have 6 days to hunt it and then I have to be back to the store for Black Friday. Yuck! But in 6 days I should see some good ones. I have been doing a lot of homework for this hunt. I have never drawn this tag before.

Voting is back up, so please go in and cast your votes! I have a lot of catching up to do!! Thanks for all those who have voted..

Marcy

Keep the votes coming! I have a lot of catching up to do.
You guys are already making a difference!

Thanks!

I (too) live and hunt in the west, where I can afford to....and it is just as extreme as the high-dollar expeditions. Enjoyed your words as well as your pictures.

You got my vote.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Got my vote Marcy, good luck and thanks for all you do for the hunting community.

Wildsage

Thank you guys! I appreciate your votes and kind words. Let's keep this going and prove that a blue collared hunter can take this! Pass it along to your friends if you can. I still have a lot of catching up to do.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom