Massive Utah Desert Ram

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-11 AT 12:49PM (MST)[p]Congrats to Mitch and Randy on a monster Desert sheep.

Wish I could have been there on that Dirty Devil hunt, "Dang School" Ha.

Congrats to Randy and Mitch the this ram is unreal heavy,he has broken his left side,had he not you would be looking at a Utah record contender,as is he is 170" with bases that are almost 16" just awesome,these guys worked unbelievably hard for this ram,with any luck I will have this ram mounted for the expo....congrats again you guys...

Tagalong,

Wish you and your dad could have worked your schedules out to join us on that Dirty Devil hunt also. I definitely understood. Completing your college education is extremely important so keep working hard. Hopefully, you can work it out to "tagalong" with me one of these days on a desert sheep hunt before this old guide can't climb those mountains anymore. LOL Take care.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-11 AT 07:27PM (MST)[p]One of the best big game trophies to ever be harvested in Utah.
Just a beast.
Way to go you guys.
I cannot wait to see him. Paul will capture his beauty perfectly.

Holy "wow" ram, Mitch and Randy!
Now THAT'S a ram!
I'm blown away every time I look at the pictures.

Zeke

I heard Randy had some big rams located this year. Holy cow!!!! the hunters who chose to go with him are super smart indeed!!!.What a bueaty. Congrats to the hunter.

>Tagalong,
>
>Wish you and your dad could
>have worked your schedules out
>to join us on that
>Dirty Devil hunt also. I
>definitely understood. Completing your college
>education is extremely important so
>keep working hard. Hopefully, you
>can work it out to
>"tagalong" with me one of
>these days on a desert
>sheep hunt before this old
>guide can't climb those mountains
>anymore. LOL Take care.

I would love to, there is nothing more fun then hunting desert sheep. And for some reason I have a hard time believing that old age is going to keep you out of the mountains haha.

AMAZING MASS especially for a Utah sheep!
Congrats Mitch and Randy!
Hopefully Shadowhunter will leave a few "hog" genes out there so he can dig me out a ram like that when it is my turn...if we are both still able to hunt by then!

Wow, you dont have any other pics i guess, we would all like to see some more....

Shoot em till their dead

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom