Mathews Creed XS

lchcguide

Would anyone like to tell me how this bow is performing. Shot one the other day a few times in shop. Really liked how it handled but I only shot a few times? I am in the market for a new bow and going to retire my switchback xt. It has been a great bow for me but it is time to move on!

Have you shoot any other brands? Mathew makes good bows but haven't been all that impressed by them the last couple years. My suggestion is to broaden your horizen. So many great bows on the market these days. Imo your switchback XT is just as good of a bow as anything Mathews has come out with sense then. For the money your going to spend on a creed xs you can buy just about any bow on the market

It's hard to beat the Switchback XT, that bow might be the best bow Mathews has made IMO. I currently have the Z7 Extreme (Mathews 2011 bow) and I feel the XT shot slightly better at longer distance. I haven't shot the new Creed bows, but I'm sure they're great bows as well!

I went from a Q2 to a Drenalin LD (loved that bow) to a helium. Shot the Creed the ChillR and a bunch of others and settled on the Hyot Carbon Speder Turbo. Like the slightly longer riser and axle to axle, still under 4 lbs, 6 inch brace height helps my shorter 27 inch draw pick up a little power stroke and shoots dead in the hand and feels great. Give it a run if you haven't already.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom