may be old news now... Favre is a Viking

I don't care if he plays. I don't care who he plays for. I don't care if he retires.

I just wish he would shut up. The world does not revolve around Bret Favre, even though he must think it does. JMO

Eel

Currently, this guy is the #2 biggest AZZ in sports, eclipsed only by Dennis Rodman, who will eternally hold first place.

He just loves to be in the media. I am from Wisconsin and enjoyed watching him play. The only thing I am going to enjoy more is to watch him loose now.

But I still think that Dennis Rodman and Terrill Owens are ahead of him on the A$$bag list.

I don't mean to pick on Favre. He was one of the best QBs of all time, an honor he earned and deserves. I just hate it when a player retires, comes back, retires, comes back. It's like, get over yourself for crying out loud.

He's not the only one.

Eel

Hey you leave TO out of this!!! lol He is going to regret coming back for sure.

"Life's tough... It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

Quote:I don't care if he plays. I don't care who he plays for. I don't care if he retires. I just wish he would shut up. The world does not revolve around Bret Favre, even though he must think it does. JMO

Agreed get over your self Brett (The Brat) Farve

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER
www.elkhuntersports.com

I'm pulling for Favre, I hope they kick the chit out of Green Bay!

I hope they win the super bowl if the Panthers can't.

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

Favre is washed up and done. I thought he was an all time great, and he was with Green Bay, but he is only tarnishing a brilliant career with his yearly fiascos. Reminds me of Jordan on his third "comeback."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom