May We Never Forget

BUCKSPY

Very Active Member
Thinking back on that morning, it seems like time has just stood still. Its been five years but it seems like just yesterday. I watched again the documentary "9/11" tonight on CBS that was filmed by the French brothers, over-the-shoulder of the FDNY members as they responded to the attacks on the towers. I had watched it twice before 4 years ago and knew the emotions that the film would bring. The sadness, fear and rage all came back quickly knowing thousands died horrible deaths and 343 of my brother firefighters gave the ultimate sacrifice that morning.

If you have never seen this film or haven't for years, I urge you to do so. It offers perspective and life lessons about what is really important.

I ask for a response from the hundreds of folks who watch this website. Not a reply to me or a pat on the back for posting this. Please respond with just the simple reply of "I will never forget" to honor those who gave everything.

Its sad that if someone life is not directly impacted it seems to slide off the memory banks!
we were all impacted whether they believe it or not!
never forget!
god bless our troops!
rm

I WILL NEVER FORGET!! EVER! Those brave men who ran towards the towers when everyone else was running away are hero's, and WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!

I will never forget. Bless everyone who perished that day, and their surviving loved ones - with the exception of the cowardly SCUMBAGS who hi-jacked the planes.

Five years ago I was driving to the hospital to pick up my wife after a 10-day stay with post-surgical complications, when I heard it on the radio.

Three nights ago we watched "Flight 93".

Never forget.

I won't forget.
God bless our President and our troops.
Don't forget this either: We are at war, and it's not over yet.
Avery
Lt Col, USAF (Ret)

My family, my friends and myself will never forget.

Pray to God that the rest of this country won't ever forget either.

"I WILL NEVER FORGET"
"WE THE PEOPLE OF THIS EARTH WILL NEVER FORGET"
" GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS "

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom