McCain has double digit lead

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-08 AT 03:31PM (MST)[p]Won't do him any good. Dude said it will be either Clinton or Obama. Besides Dude said he won't make it to the first turn.

Ransom

ROFLMAO..........Overton that was a gut buster Thanks

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

Don't they still decide the presidency on the electoral college vote?

The Rasmussen Reports Balance of Power Calculator shows the Electoral College race is much more competitive than it was a month ago. Democrats leading in states with 200 Electoral Votes while the GOP has the advantage in states with 189. When ?leaners? are added, the Democrats lead 247 to 240 (see summary of state-by-state results). New polling data will be released over the weekend for Virginia and Wisconsin.

Second is still the first loser. So when is a double digit lead not a double digit lead? I believe this would be a case of that since McCain is still behind.

Ransom I wasn't talking about McCain I was talking about your boy Thompson, remember him? good try though .

Is that poll done by McCain? look at pollingreport.com, 3 of the 4 latest polls show Obama ahead of McCain and Clinton within 2 points. I'm sure some polls will show McCain ahead but given the other 4 I wouldn't put too much hope in yours.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom