McGuire Ballistics

grizz19

I’m curious has anybody loaded these? I just ordered a batch of the 143’s for the 7 mag. Super high BC’s for copper bullets. Curious if anybody has any load data for this combo? And if you have any kills with them how they performed? Thanks!

They perform very well on game. My buddy is friends with the owner and several friends shoot them as well. Very consistent bullet also.

How do they expand with no hollow point or tip? Good thing Hammers are patented. Looks close. mtmuley

I’m curious has anybody loaded these? I just ordered a batch of the 143’s for the 7 mag. Super high BC’s for copper bullets. Curious if anybody has any load data for this combo? And if you have any kills with them how they performed? Thanks!
You have the twist to shoot them? mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom