Me too! Goat 015

FatSmash

Howdy, I like the gent a few posts down, drew 015 archery for antelope this year. A couple years back Brandon82 and I were up in 015 looking for my old man and uncle to do some chuckar huntin but failed to find em. The short time we were there we found some great goat terrain up parsnip / Mixie flat but didnt see any goats. Had we been there longer than a couple hours befor it got dark we might have seen more but we ducked out and figured we'd go hunt the black rocks, which we ducked out of and went fishing at pyramid instead. Any info on 015 would be much appreciated. Also, any one heading up 032 034 045 051, let me know, I've got the radar on goats in those units.
Thanks and best luck.

I have some highly sought after mule deer info for 051 if anyone is willing to share any info on this unit. Ill be hunting it with FatSmash for at least 1 weekend. Always willing to trade info!

I got a unit 015 Goat tag to, I cant wait for the season to start.
A friend of mine pulled out a real nice one a few years ago.

hi, i got area 32, havnt been up there for awhile , i might camp at pine forest road. Any help will be nice. Are they still near denio?

FatSmash hunted 032 archery antelope last year. Ill have him sign on and point you in the right direction. he was hunting spot and stalk but has some real good areas.

Congrats on the 015 tag. I spend a lot of time in that unit during the summer, fall and winter. There are some great antelope in that unit. There is quite a bit of water out there this year and the animals look very healthy. I will be out there with my two sons this weekend, Ill keep my eye out and let you know what I see.

That would be much appreciated. Getting real excited for the hunt. I didnt draw so i have to be camp b!tch for all my buddies this year. Either way it will be a blast. We are hoping to get out scouting over the next few weeks.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom