mi primero gato, con photos

fisrtcoueswas80inches

Very Active Member
this is the first cat i killed. i posted the link earlier. but decided to post direct pictures. i shot this tom at about 20 FEET with my .270 on a stock, no dogs. spot and stal style.
4431954e0f41255e.jpg

Casey

Casey,

Congratulations on that nice tomcat. That must have been one hell of stalk, it is rare these days to find many sportsmen that can get it done on spot and stalk cat hunts. I do know of one guy in the Huntsville, Ut area, who has had success with this method, he is a damn magician with the big cats. Great pic, thanks for posting.

Great job. Agreed, not many guys are up for that kind of challenge. You must be one patient and determined guy. CONGRATS.

i actually had no idea the cat was sitting where it was. my buddy spotted the 2 of them from about 2 miles away. we got up to within 275 yards and he showed me where they were. i went up above where they were and came down right on to of them! i was standing on the right side of the rock talking to him on the radio askin where they were. he told me to look on the other side and as soon as i did that, the picture i saw is one i will NEVER forget! it was my lion sitting on a rock, with his back to me, looking down the canyon. up came the .270, BOOM went the .270, slow fall went the kitty!
Casey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom