Michelle Palin

At some point, the electorate will begin to realize that these candidates are unelectable and they will eventually begin to recede from prominence. Watch how in good time the Republican slate will dwindle down to a handful of prospective candidates.

Eldorado

Brilliant and highly relevant article there Elspeth Reeve. Keep up the good work and maybe you can be a writer for Rachael Maddow on PMSNBC. If that goes well, you could eventually submit meat loaf recipes to Martha Stewart.

440, would it kill you to, just once, post up something stupid that Obama has said? We already know Bachmann won't be elected but Obama has made incredibly stupid remarks and he's in the White House now. You put him there and he's a retarded idiot so why not grow a pair and post up ONE thing stupid that he has done. It isn't hard, there are many things you could post that he has said or done that are stupid. Are you afraid that he'll put some habaneiro sauce on his weeny for your next visit? Will he use whips and chains if you're a bad boy, is that it?

Man the absolute, in your face manlove you have for him almost makes me want to allow gay marriage so you and him can ride off in the friggin' sunset together. Get a room already!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

Once again the californian goes to his gay roots. I can't say boo without you diving into a homoerotic fantasy, i've given you more time than you deserve.

I agree Bachmann won't ever be president or VP but she has polled at the top before, doesn't that make her somewhat of a republican representitive? stupid is as stupid does, the republicans seem drawn to stupid candidates, even if they fail to make the cut they're still the only players at bat.

Maybe this can explain it.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/high_iq_liberal_atheist_monogamous_/

The definition of man love is...Obama and Dude DOCKING each other!

Idiot, nobody is arguing that Michelle Bachmann isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. The guy you voted for however is profoundly dumber and you're completely in bed with him. It makes ZERO sense. All I'm asking for is for you to either admit that you and Obama have a love affair going or call out his stupidity just exactly like you do ALL Republicans.

Someone as dumb as you should even recognize that Obama is in WAY over his head. Bring some credibility to your arguements by at least being consistent. I mean really, are your beloved Democrats and Obama so damned smart that you can't find anything stupid they have ever said or done? The sooner you realize that Democrats are just as stupid as Republicans, you'll become a lot less stupid yourself.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

You clowns are a riot, you're so simple 4th grade gay humor is the best you can do. but you're trying your best, and for that we thank you.

So Obama has had a lackluster presidency, can't argue with that, I will argue about his intelligence. what you're too stupid grasp is the subject of this thread is the low standards republicans have for their candidates. that standard is the reason Obama is president today. Bush was dumb and left a trail of political destruction, you follow that with a dull old man and a dimwit bimbo. Obama was the best choice, don't forget god wasn't on the ballot, just Obama and McCain.

So here we are at the next attempt and what have you learned? Bachmann, Palin, Perry, ? Romney isn't much more than a pale faced Obama with special underwear but he's your best offering and the only one with a chance. if you lose again will it be the " gay voters " as you call anyone with more smarts than you or will it be yours for offering up nothing but losers?

Drunk redman, you forgot the biggest loser out there. That is Obama after you take away his telepromter, make him walk the walk after talking it and you end up with a big fat lying zero who knowns nothing about being a leader.

Hell he was not even smart enough to surround himself with advisors that could give him good advice, instead he hired idiots who had a piss poor record in doing any good at what they were supposed to be experts at.

But he was good enough to get a drunk half breed singing his song. Got to give him credit for that!!!

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-11 AT 11:38PM (MST)[p]>So Obama has had a lackluster
>presidency, can't argue with that,
>I will argue about his
>intelligence. what you're too stupid
>grasp is the subject of
>this thread is the low
>standards republicans have for their
>candidates. that standard is the
>reason Obama is president today.
>Bush was dumb and left
>a trail of political destruction,
>you follow that with a
>dull old man and a
>dimwit bimbo. Obama was
>the best choice, don't forget
>god wasn't on the ballot,
>just Obama and McCain.

So everyone loves a winner that was the best choice but actually ended up being the poorest choice for a President for not getting the best advisors to help get the country out of the mess we are in. Yes we all know according to all you Obama supporters on here that Bush got us in all of our current problems; but how have they improved the situation? So which is it: Obama got crappy advisors, or is he not competent to run this nation? So did he get fooled, somehow I don't think so.

>
>So here we are at the
>next attempt and what have
>you learned? Bachmann, Palin, Perry,
>? Romney isn't much
>more than a pale faced
>Obama with special underwear but
>he's your best offering and
>the only one with a
>chance. if you lose again
>will it be the "
>gay voters " as you
>call anyone with more smarts
>than you or will it
>be yours for offering up
>nothing but losers?

Maybe the Republicans are trying the new approach to put a total idiot in seeing as how Obama hasn't shown much promise to doing anything, they may use the Geico mantra of "So easy Obama could do it". However that would be an oximoron, since Obama hasn't really showed that he can do anything, so how would he know it if was easy or not.
WVBOWAK

RELH your racist crap doesn't bother me, at least it shows more maturity than 4th grade put downs. I'll stick to the high road and not make fun of the fact you're an old gay mexican crackhead .

WV, how can you prove McCain and dumbazz would have been the better choice? since McCain was on the same page as the leader who tanked us it could be argued things could be much worse, we'll never know but odds are you're wrong.

Obama did nothing? somebody did. maybe things aren't back where we want them but Iraq is drawn down, Gadaffi is out, Bin Laden is dead, our economy which was in meltdown is stabile and the stock market is way up. is it all wonderful? hell no but once again prove gramps would have done better. you can't deny Obama credit for the good but give him all the blame for the bad. maybe he had little hand in the good or the bad, but be fair.

Will Obama get a second term? good chance, and if Romney is not the nominee yes. Obama knew going in if he couldn't fix the economy he was toast in '12, but it looks very possible he overestimated the republicans . surley you can see just because Obama sucks doesn't mean any loser can beat him, if you need proof look at the polls. my point is, can't the republicans do any better?

How can I prove that McCain and Pailin would have been better, I can't because we could play this shoulda, woulda, coulda until the next election and still not have an answer. Now as far as being fair, just up until a few posts ago, you finally admitted (as far as I can remember) that Obama hasn't done the best job possible, so how could you say that you were being fair? As far as who is in the runnings for the Republicans, I have clean hands on that one. Anyone that is running for the nomination, I didn't help put them in office, none of them are from where I live/lived when I voted. Now there are times that I wish there was the proverbial life guard in the gene pool to throw out the bad ones, if you understand what I am getting at. Maybe that would have improved the selection of candidates we have.
WVBOWAK

I've never said Obama was doing a great job because he hasn't, I am convinced he's better than his opposition was and since it was an either or choice that's really all that matters. I don't feel my failure to hate the fairly elected president of the united states makes me less of an american. I voted for Paul in the primary and wrote him in on the general, chances are I will again because Oregon's electoral votes are Obama's that's a given. so call me an Obama defender not a supporter.

The fact you had no hand in selecting the candidates means nothing, most of us haven't. you change candidates by changing party attitude and since you're part of the base you're as guilty as any. why not someone like Chuck Hagel? I bet he could have beat Obama the first time around and I'd bet anything he could now, so why the freak show?. a Gerald Ford type republican is what Hagel is, there's a sure fire winner for the republicans and for america. wouldn't that be nice.

Also some of the things you point out that Obama did, two are terrorists. One is dead and the other was dethroned from a US lead overthrow that a good portion of the population of our country didn't support in the first place. Now where are those bright stars in the sky, I think the light is fading from them. If Obama gets into trouble and is down during the election, I bet he will fan those to try and build some support. Also while the economy is stable for the time being, that was all made possible by him getting a bigger credit card. 440 you must run a successful business, which means you take in more than you spend. Then how can you say that he is doing a good job when he is spending more than he is taking in? Yes GW put us here, but why increase the amount on the debt ceiling? Of douse there was no choice in the matter. I don't understand why the believe that spend your way out of a recession bit?
WVBOWAK

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-11 AT 10:42AM (MST)[p]Well Bush doubled the debt while we were in our fake boom , how can Obama hold it steady or reduce in in a depression? do tell.

You can't fix this with spending, there is only one cure. bring american jobs back. everyone is wetting themselves over the unemployment, no duh! now that our smoke and mirror boom is over and all the real estate brokers, loan officers, construction workers and high end toy salesmen are out of work how will we employ those people? oh yeah maybe we do need to manufacture something in this country.

We are now in a world economy that's bust and we're the largest debtor. Obama can't fix it, McCain couldn't fix it and Romney can't fix it. we've shot both feet off and we're looking for a scapegoat. we have to make radical changes to our way of borrow and import or we will die, end of story. things are going to have to get a lot worse and over a longer period of time before we can accept we have to be more than consumers if we're to survive. since the 80's we've been exporting jobs, unemployment will remain high for many years if not for the duration of our government.

RELH, you're a world class douch but I must say after seeing some pictures of your knives it seems the crack hasn't effected your motor skills yet.

I used to collect M and dagger stamp Ruana knives , I mostly use Dave Kauffman knives for hunting today. Ruana knives are crude but nostalgic, I love them. I know good work when I see it and I have to give credit where it's due and you're good.

Unfortunetly I could never own one because it would remind me of you, what a way to ruin a hunt. yes I already know I'd have to buy it through a 3rd party , and I wouldn't have it any other way.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-11 AT 11:55PM (MST)[p]Dude, you would not want to buy one of my knives as you would have to worry about where I would stick it in you. You know that place where the sun does not shine.

Anyway thanks for the good comments.

RELH

P.S. I am not a world class douche, but I am the best Adam Henry you ever met or will meet.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-11 AT 11:11AM (MST)[p]Just laughed out loud at work.......again. I love you guys. It's like stepping away from reality for a while.

How many teleprompters does it take to win a presidency?

Didn't caca give you homework to do? I'd hate to see you get an "I" (for incomplete) on your report card. Your parents would be very upset. LMAO!

Don't you love it when he does that? FRCKN hilarious.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom