Miracle Whip or Mayo?

Shummy

Very Active Member
I'm of the opinion that Miracle whip was made by the Devil and should be put out of production. What's your condiment of choice?

the thought of either on my burger makes me puke! I like catsup for taste and multi spelling options (catsup & ketchup)

Burning question for sure and a first for MM. Although I've seen this thread a couple of times on Moosies site.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-08 AT 12:47PM (MST)[p]"the thought of either on my burger makes me puke! I like catsup for taste and multi spelling options (catsup & ketchup)"

I second Feleno's opinion.

Phantom Hunter

Mayo.

Gots to be 100% real mayo......miracle whip, its a miracle its still on the shelves. IMO

477ae34e5b284072.jpg

Can't stand either one but I hate Miracle Whip worse. Mayo is ok in a few recipes or mixed with other things like ketchup for fry sauce.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

..........when I first read this, I wondered if it was in response to a Feleno post on switching teams....guess not.

Miracle Whip is simply gross.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-08 AT 03:24PM (MST)[p]Both are wretched concoctions. The only thing worse is mustard. Ketchup is the real man's condiment. Whoever invented Ketchup should get the Nobel Prize. I remember a friend and I ate nearly a whole bottle at JB's one night on our burgers and fries.

>the thought of either on my
>burger makes me puke! I
>like catsup for taste and
>multi spelling options (catsup &
>ketchup)

orrrrrrrrrrrrrr....catsoup
-Cody AKA BigBuck92

best foods mayo ...anything else and you may get shot..
one of my biggest disappointments in life.. Gary was to bring the sandwiches..and they had miracle whip in it...I was really pissed.... really really pissed!
rm

I must be the only one that likes the miracle whip.
Driftersifter
I haven't got a thing thats clever to say today must be the condiment swirlling in my brain.

Miricle whip/frenches mustard mix is the necter of the gods.
Mayo will work if there's no MW.

Ketchup is fer fried egg samitches. Only. 'Cept fer turkey samitches. 'An the occasional french fry. NEVER NEVER NEVER put it on buggers or dogs!!! Unless yer under 10 years old.

Eskimo took his snowmachine in fer repair.
While he was waiting, he decided to eat his lunch.
Mechanic comes walking out 'an sez "looks like ya blew a seal!"
Eskimo sez as he wipes his mouth off "naw, that's just mayo from my samitch"

Mayo! Nothin worse then the first bite of a sandwich from your buddy who said, " I'll bring luch" only to find out it was made with Miracle Whip! I'd rather go hungry!

Miracle Whip sucz; mayonnaise rulz!!! Funny, I used to like Miracle Whip as a kid. I don't like it now because of its level of sweetness.

^^ good point nickman, these top o the line vegies aren't even the same without dredging them first in Best Foods Mayo!!

I like them both on different things.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-08 AT 09:54PM (MST)[p]Hate Mayo, especially best foods.

A sandwich just isn't a sandwich without that tangy zip of miracle whip.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom