Missing Friend

D

desertjack

Hello Everyone,

We have a family friend that has been missing for around two weeks. He was last tracked in Hurricane and then Fredonia AZ from a debit transaction buying fuel and beer. We think he was heading towards Jacobs Lake or the AZ Strip? He had no camping gear or known destination. There is a great concern for Clay do to the fact that he has been suffering from severe depression. He drives a black 1/2 ton extended cab chev 4 x 4. His family has conducted a search party for this weekend. Was hoping maybe someone has seen this truck during the scouting season. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

LJF

I've been on the Kaibab the last two weekends and I am headed out there on Friday I will keep my eyes for that vehicle I will let you know if I see him. on_target

Sad to hear. Hope it ends well.

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Everyone going into the Az strip area, Southern Utah area. Keep a sharp eye out for this guy and his truck. Prayers hope he found in good shape.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-10 AT 12:23PM (MST)[p]About how old is his vehicle and are there any signs that would distinguish his rig from others that could help us? Perhaps a dent in a particular body panel, a particular sticker in the window, etc. What about tires and rims, If you have a photo it would help a great deal.

Its a 2003 Black 1/2 ton ext cab Chev with chrome rocker pannels, 18-inch wheels and tinted windows. Its a good looking pickup. Its been 2-1/2 weeks now. He was a horse tour guide in the Grand Canyon for a number of years. I hope for the best.

KSL.com has pictures of him and his truck . Sometimes seeing it and then if you see it again it could ring a bell a little quicker .

Everyone take a look and study these photos--someone has to know something!!!!

5220clay_branham.jpg

Hey,

I hung out with Clay quite a bit when I was a wild youngin'. I hope he's alright wherever he is......I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I hope your friend is found safe and sound. On a different subject, is that wild indian still running loose on the strip? I havn't heard anything since that BS first happened.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom