MM BL 5/1 Weigh-In

ramtagless

Pretty good weigh-in guys. We lost some dead weight on this weigh-in. That is fine, I just hope we dont loose anyone else.

Some guys have stalled out and others kicked it up a notch. Some had their best weigh-in so far. One more turkey hunt for me this weekend and then it is time to focus. No more excuses.

If you have lost a bunch, stick with it and the contest will help you keep it off. If you still have not lost much, keep at it. In my opinion the easiest time to loose weight is now until hunting season.

Congrats to these guys for hitting a higher gear...

Caelkhunter
elkslyr
Camper_A1
Razaboo
littlebighorn
Max_1
Senjo99
taxidermynut

I am sure I am missing a few. Congrats to all that are working towards their goal and an easier and more enjoyable hunting season.

2061mm_bl_5-01-2010.jpg

Ram
I think we need to come up with something that holds us more accountable. For example, lets say you stay the same weight or even gain from the previous weigh in, I think your name should be highlighted in Yellow or something. What do you think? I can tell you one thing - my name would have been highlighted yellow this go round had we had this going. It might be too much hassle. I think it's time for some of us, myself included, to get with it and kick it in high gear or get off the list. We need more accountability or motivation, or something......your thoughts?

Congrats to all those who are making the most of this and shedding the winter coat!

Congratulations to all of you who are hanging in there. We will all be glad we stuck to it when fall comes.

I appreciate those that have stuck with this thing and I am all for any ideas that will make the contest more affective.

Some more dialogue would also be good. I could add more and have intended to in the past, but after I update the spread sheet I am worn out. It actually takes longer to update that thing than you might think.

So yeah, throw out some ideas to make it better. Thanks...

I can tell you that working out and watching what I am eating hasn't helped in weight, but it seems to have helped in overall fitness. I have a lot of weight to lose, but it doesn't want to come off. I am hitting the gym twice a week, and then active on weekend while working 60-65 hours a week. It's hard to make things happen, even with this weight loss challenge. I would have put money I would be below 290 by this time, I've not even started to lose yet......
Maybe moving to Colorado this summer will help me out, feels like everything is on hold until we move.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom