MM Help

fireball77

Long Time Member
I am very competitive, and I have 4 more weeks to lose the most weight, and get in shape. I am in the top 3 every week so far, but wanna be the top 1 :) Any suggestions on what I can do, or change, to KILL THIS CONTEST ???

HELP !!!

Lost another 3 last week but it's not enough !!!

In other word I really want to win my new toy !!!

gotta give us more info Red. Whatcha been eating/not eating? Excercise routine?

If you're losing 3lbs/week of bad body weight (fat), then you are probably doing it the right way, and smart. I'd love to lose 3 lbs of fat per week!

>
>In other word I really want
>to win my new toy
>!!!

Hmmmmm...

Well, have you been doing your homework?

>gotta give us more info Red.
>Whatcha been eating/not eating? Excercise
>routine?
>
>If you're losing 3lbs/week of bad
>body weight (fat), then you
>are probably doing it the
>right way, and smart. I'd
>love to lose 3 lbs
>of fat per week!

Smitty I usually eat Chicken with vegetables steamed, salads, low carb stuff, lettuce wraps, etc I stay under 1200 calories a day, 120 oz of water, 2 fruits 3 veggies as a snack, and protein shake for breakfast.

I do Tae boe, hot hula, cardio dancing, 5 miles walking, and 5 miles on bike or 10 on bike, Yoga, and 100 situps( every night)

Everything but sit-ups are done periodically, to change things up, but I do at least 60+ minutes 6 days a week !

I dont eat sugar or drink pop anymore either!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-13 AT 11:38PM (MST)[p]Nvb Yes sir I have !!!

A girl can never have too many toys ;-)

Go sit in a sauna a couple hours before weigh ins and you will drop a couple pounds.... its just water weight though.... another thing i would do but not till your last weigh in to drop more is to take laxatives.... You will drop 5-10 pounds doin that.... just make sure you do it a while before weigh ins or you will be very uncomfortable during the weigh in

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-13 AT 11:55PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-13 AT 11:54?PM (MST)

I also am down 56 out of 100 miles in under 2 weeks, in the 100 mile challenge.

This would probably be a Bad time for me to drop a 24 pack of DEW off at your House!:D

Was gonna Suggest not eatin 1911's cookin for a while but it sounds like you're on that Health Food Kick Diet already!:D

Good Luck Girl!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Add lap swimming to your routine.

You will burn some lb's off, firm up and have the visual motivation of being in a swim suit......in a public setting.

Keep the faith __77.

Robb

Get a mountain bike, ride Mag 7 weekly. A road bike will actually take off more pounds. Increase your bike mileage. Please wear a helmet.

And, post a video of hot hula.

Get a wrestling/grappling partner(beside 1911 because he can only last a few minutes) Then try and wrestle hard for 6 minutes.
do this off anf on for a hour and that fat will melt away.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Red..... One of the things I did to kick it up a notch when I was dropping the pounds was to hit the local high school bleachers with my hunting pack for an hour...... I still run 15 - 20 mile a week year round and just started hitting the bleachers prepping for hunting season..... good Luck!!!!

Thanks Bessy !!!

Swimming would work, need to find someone to sit with kids, Hot hula/ pole dancing class, is amazing and tons of fun.( you definitely feel it afterward)

Gator I only wrestle in jello and 45 hates it, so I need to find a new wrestling partner.

AZ I used to do this all the time, going to do that tonight....I really just need to kick it up a notch, but need to find stuff where my kids can be with me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom