MM Legends

Thanks To Manny I Seen Jesus!

Stare At This 30-45 Seconds & Then Close Your Eyes!

I Am A Believer!

And Thanks Manny!

1716232993319.png

1999?? Come on Elkassasin. I started in 2001 and it was a year or two later before bobcatbess joined the team with your Caps Lock key.

Gotta Add Lumpy To The List!

He's Forgot More About Deer Management Than Most Of These MM RAMBO's Will Ever Know!

And Boy Does That Ever PISS A Bunch Of Them Off!
No legend here Bobcat…… I don’t even know there was a MM until 2011. I’m still wet behind the ears.

Me and huntindad4 live in a different Country behind the Redwood curtain and we know things that most hunters never dreamed of.
Peek through that Redwood curtain and you might see this chick skinny Dippin in a crystal clear river..
Screenshot_20240520_141550_Chrome~2.jpg

Peek through the wrong spot and you might see these guys guarding a crop of the devil's lettuce..
Screenshot_20240520_141823_Chrome~2.jpg

I know I already mentioned him but I have to give a huge shout out to Founder! What a GUY!!! He built this place for us all to enjoy, argue, complain, whine, ban us when he's on his period, and pretty much just make $ watching all us dumbasses do all the above for over 20 years right!? Some of you might not know something about him though. Yes he's been killing giant bucks with a gun for a long time, we know that. We all know he tries to bowhunt but let's be real...rarely do they have any velvet 🤦 He's a really good trier though, and an amazing swimmer!!!

View attachment 145184
I see his lost some weight as well!

Peek through that Redwood curtain and you might see this chick skinny Dippin in a crystal clear river..View attachment 146333

Peek through the wrong spot and you might see these guys guarding a crop of the devil's lettuce..View attachment 146334
Yep, that's the curtain. We picked up a hippie chick who was hitch hiking out Hwy 36 one time. She asked where we were going, and I told her deer hunting. She said she liked drinking deer blood. She was serious.

Yep, that's the curtain. We picked up a hippie chick who was hitch hiking out Hwy 36 one time. She asked where we were going, and I told her deer hunting. She said she liked drinking deer blood. She was serious.
They could have filmed Deliverance out on 36. Haha

My wife has family in Hayfork and Hyampom area.

Has some in Garberville, Alder Point and Blocksburg too.

Some interesting folks..

Did she smell of patchouli oil?

They could have filmed Deliverance out on 36. Haha

My wife has family in Hayfork and Hyampom area.

Has some in Garberville, Alder Point and Blocksburg too.

Some interesting folks..
I had a log truck driver friend who lived in Garberville at the time. I picked him up and we headed over the hill toward Alderpoint to do some deer hunting. We didn't see any bucks, but on the way back he wanted to stop at Alderpoint so see a friend of his. It was super hot and dry. His friend invited us to grab a beer and sit under a shade tree in the back yard. Only it wasn't a shade tree. It was about a 12' tall marijuana plant. It must have been a male because it didn't have any buds on it. The stem was a good 3" thick.

How Bout REDDOG?

Long Before Every MM'ER Became A LongRanger He Had His Own One Mile Shooting Range!

And Said He Was Working On A 2-3 Mile Range!

He Burnt More 30-378 Weatherby Barrels Out Than Anybody I Know Of!

I Always RAZZED Him For TAMPING THE POWDER!

How Bout When The Colored Kid Shot That Colorado Buck Out From Under Him?

Anybody Heard From Him?

Let's not forget the one and only hossblur. He's not bashful about giving his opinion, and he doesn't care who you are. He's also like a Pitbull when he disagrees with someone, but he doesn't hold a grudge in the slightest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom